Why is this board so dead!!!!

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Tom729

Why is this board so dead!!!!

Postby Tom729 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 am

Does anyone know of any other comparable board? It seems that there are so many good people here, and such emotional stories...such ashame nobody frequents this board.

LindaJM

Re: Why is this board so dead!!!!

Postby LindaJM » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 am

I think there are a lot of people reading old postings, but not posting anything of their own. Facebook has become more popular, but there's no anonymity there... so I keep this board open for people who are trying to protect their privacy from invasive social workers who gather "evidence" against them.

There are a couple of long-time moderators here who come by regularly to answer questions. (Family Man and Monkette)
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Tom729

Postby Tom729 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you for the info. I seldom praise my own work but I wrote an eloborate article exposing the NYS SCR for what it was, and felt it important for others to see it as well. hence I feel bad that it didn't get the publicity that I felt it deserved.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Tom, that is great news....and yes, join us on other networks as well. I'd like to see your work and welcome!! I am very proud to be part of such a long standing and well known advocacy board !! :D
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Announcements”