Forum logging people out?

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Forum logging people out?

Postby LindaJM » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi there,

I'm trying to fix a problem with this forum... it keeps logging me out while I'm working on it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

If so, can you tell me about how long it takes for it to log you out?

Thanks,
Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

monkette31

Re: Forum logging people out?

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

No, not while working, it hasn't logged me out....but it was weird today in that i was logged out when i came back....let me try, I'll close the window and come back and see.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 pm

idk, everything seems okay to me. it auto logs me out when i close a window, that's good. ..... :mrgreen:
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Must be just me!! That means... it could be in my browser, but I've changed browsers with no improvement.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Announcements”