FEEDBACK PLEASE

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

GetTreyHome

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Postby GetTreyHome » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 am

I can't get any help in Maine for my son. He is forced to live with his abuser and without me his mom because he followed the rules and told a trusted adult that he was being sexually abused. After my options have dwindled to almost no recourse I am considering send a letter along with my privilege to the judges in my district cow protective services the school law-enforcement the course and all these other jerks involved with the system. Does anyone have any feedback on how they think this will affect my situation? I just can't imagine that all these people would have this information and someone won't move forward on it. How could they? They are mandated reporters. I'm definitely not afraid of CPS unfortunately for them, they've put me in a position where I have nothing to lose. I'm assembling my paperwork and preparing to submit it today.

GetTreyHome

Re: FEEDBACK PLEASE

Postby GetTreyHome » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 pm

GetTreyHome wrote:I can't get any help in Maine for my son. He is forced to live with his abuser and without me his mom because he followed the rules and told a trusted adult that he was being sexually abused. After my options have dwindled to almost no recourse I am considering send a letter along with my privilege to the judges in my district cow protective services the school law-enforcement the course and all these other jerks involved with the system. Does anyone have any feedback on how they think this will affect my situation? I just can't imagine that all these people would have this information and someone won't move forward on it. How could they? They are mandated reporters. I'm definitely not afraid of CPS unfortunately for them, they've put me in a position where I have nothing to lose. I'm assembling my paperwork and preparing to submit it today.

Return to “Announcements”