Documentary Film

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

DoumentaryFilmMaker

Documentary Film

Postby DoumentaryFilmMaker » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 am

Hello,

My name is James Windeler and I'm a documentary producer working with a company called Old City Entertainment, based in CA. Our latest documentary project is about the foster care system, child reunification and the problematic role of the CPS. We're looking for families who are currently under threat or are in ongoing custody battles for their children.

If you have a story to share, we'd love to hear it and maybe even help you get it out to the world.

More information can be found about the company here: http://williamjsaunders.com/

Please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected], or 646 812 2290 if you have questions. Or write me back on these forums. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best,
James Windeler

lovinggrammy

Re: Documentary Film

Postby lovinggrammy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello it looks as though this is a very old post I am Praying that is not so or that you are still looking for victims of this Tyranny! I am a Maternal Grandmother of a beautiful little boy named Angel. Sadly my daughter and the father are addicts, I had already tough loved my daughter as she is an adult but sadly got that phone call, MOM I AM PREGNANT. My heart sunk though happy about the Grandmother feeling sad as I knew My child was very sick in her addiction, so I asked the big question, are you going to have the child. She said yes Mom and I am going to get clean sadly weeks went by no changes in her lifestyle I began to try to protect Angel I called cps in hopes we could court order her to a home for pregnant addicted women they told me there was nothing they could do as the child was not yet born, really I thought that is child endangerment too I mean after all if a women is hit by a drunk driver and she is pregnant and kills them both he gets tried for two lives.... I was appalled then called law enforcement was told the same thing. I didnt' stop I got my local news to cover the story in hopes of getting help public out cry something but instead nothing. We then went to the state capitol to talk to my Assemblymen he referred me back to my local again nothing they could do. Sadly Angel was born addicted spent a month in the hospital CPS came in said I wasn't level headed and took jurisdiction over him sent him to an emergency foster home when he had me .... The court would not allow me into any proceedings as I would have objected my daughters' the fathers' and the infants attorneys never objected knowing both parents wanted him placed with me and that the agency lied used hearsay allegations never did a proper placement it is a nightmare I need help I Pray you can help us this last Wednesday was my final visit with him I fought Pro Per for two years and had supervised visits one hour a month once a month ...

Thank you Kathrine

Return to “Announcements”