Please read and advise. This is our true heartbreaking tale.

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

DesperateDad

Please read and advise. This is our true heartbreaking tale.

Postby DesperateDad » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:11 am

I know I promised I wouldn't post this, but I really feel I need to. Maybe it's meant to be therapeutic, maybe it's meant to do more, I don't know. I just know that I felt very compelled to post it. This is an open letter to Mike Davis, the head of the Stoddard County Children's Division here in Missouri.

Mr. Davis. I know you probably have no idea who I am so I will remind you. I am Jacquelynn's father. I wanted you to know that we are struggling hard as a family to get through this terrible loss. A loss that you and those under you worked so hard to take from us, through all the lies and deceit. Today is our daughter's 14th birthday. ( Yes, no matter what you all had the court say, she will ALWAYS be MY daughter, I will love her and miss her forever. ) You see here's the thing, Mr. Davis. Your people wanted to hurt me, they wanted to see me suffer because that's just the kind of people they are. Well congratulations, you succeeded. You fully succeeded in ripping my very heart from my chest, in taking all joy from my life, you succeeded in ripping all my faith in the justice system, humanity and God away from me. But do you know what's even worse than all that? You left behind a wonderful woman that stepped outside of her own family's wishes and her own comfort zone to raise a beautiful little girl when her own mother wouldn't, you left behind a teenage boy who refused to come out of his room, but instead hid under his blanket and sobbed for hours when he found out he lost his sister, you left behind 3 beautiful, wonderful little girls who love their big sister so much and miss her so much that they sit there and hold each other as they cry for her. The thing is, I don't want to hate, I don't want to feel this bitterness and anger, but I want to know why. Why was this allowed to happen? The people who work under you knew within two weeks of the investigation that I was innocent. I cooperated fully with law enforcement and was proven innocent, I had a reliable witness to my side that was ignored for months but then written off as a liar when he told his story. My daughter told several people it was not true, she even told her brother and sister in front of our case worker, who, instead of talking about it and trying to find out anything, she yelled at my other kids to never talk about it or they lose their visits. She told her friends, she told a teacher, she told our neighbor, she even told the mom at the children's home. But none of that mattered. Nobody cared. It just didn't matter. But during all that I still cooperated because I thought it was going to be a fair trial and that I would get her home. Well, as you know, I didn't. I wasn't even allowed to speak in court on my own behalf, I was just told forget her or risk losing the rest again. I was threatened with losing them all if I didn't make the choice to let her go. Why? Why do this to a family? Why put anybody through this? Is it really for the money you all get per child as most people suggest? Are you all really that empty inside? I don't know, I just know that you could have helped this entire family heal and move closer together, you could have helped this family build more faith and trust, not only in God but in you and the justice system. But instead you chose to tear us apart. You chose to break our hearts. And now on this, my daughters birthday, all we have is sadness as we sit here together and wonder how our beautiful daughter, little sister and wonderful big sister is doing. I hope this makes you happy, I hope you sleep comfortably at night knowing a family is ruined forever.

LindaJM

Re: Please read and advise. This is our true heartbreaking t

Postby LindaJM » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:53 am

I hope they will stay away from the rest of your children. Is the case closed now?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

DesperateDad

Postby DesperateDad » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:50 pm

LindaJM wrote:I hope they will stay away from the rest of your children. Is the case closed now?

I am sorry I took so long to reply to you, but we have been extremely busy with this and that. Thank you for your question. So far they have stayed away from the others as promised, and yes the case is closed, but because we know they lied to us and our kids during the investigation, lied to us about our daughters feelings and to her about ours, we spoke to an attorney ( not the same one who screwed us ) and he explained to us that what they did was illegal and he also explained to us that this thing called APPLA ( Alternative Placement Living Arrangement ) is a group home for troubled youth's and NOT meant to keep kids from the parents, and that I was supposed to be involved and give consent. I was not involved and never given the option of consent. So he says he will take the case for $3500 $500 down. The problem is we don't have that so we set up a donation page hoping our friends and family would help, but they aren't even willing to donate $1. Except the few who donated. I am posting the link here in the hopes that somebody has a heart and can help out as much as possible and share for others.

http://fnd.us/c/610bHc/sh/b4veT8

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm

$500 to start seems reasonable! You can do this! I hope you will get donations. . . . but sorry to say, I never donate to these fundraisers. I don't have much extra money these days.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

DesperateDad

Postby DesperateDad » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:43 pm

LindaJM wrote:$500 to start seems reasonable! You can do this! I hope you will get donations. . . . but sorry to say, I never donate to these fundraisers. I don't have much extra money these days.

I understand, most of us don't really have extra cash laying around and are having financial woes of our own, that's why we set the lowest amount to donate at $1, we figured it's easier to part with a dollar that 10-20 or more. A few of my friends donated $10 but other than that nobody is helping. I can't and won't give up though. My thinking, ( and it may be flawed ) was that with all the people my wife and I each have on our own Facebooks, plus what each of those have, if each person donated $1, we would raise the money in no time, then the people who donated could say they helped a family get their daughter back from a corrupt system and it only costed them $1. But apparently others viewed it as Oh my God they are asking for millions and the blood of my first born.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:29 pm

That's a great idea. I could even afford a dollar. I hope all your Facebook friends will chip in.
Sample Document Library

Sarbear84

Re: Please read and advise. This is our true heartbreaking tale.

Postby Sarbear84 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:50 pm

I see that this post is a year old but I wanted to respond. I'm originally from that area of Missouri and everyone knows that Stoddard County has the most corrupt CPS all around. Ripley County attempted to kidnap my son who was 2 at the time and my daughter who was an infant at the time due to my severe depression after my daughters identical twin passed away a few months previously ..I was a newly single mother after leaving an abusive relationship with their father. The foster parent was friend's with the case worker and she wanted to adopt my babies and nearly got away with it after all the lies and them planting fake evidence outside my home..in the end I was able to expose them for what they are..got my babies back.foster mom lost licence..case worker was fired and a juvenile officer was demoted. SEMO is known for it's dirty CPS you are not alone..as I know many how have fallen victim to Stafford County. I will stand with you if you want help exposing them. But here I'm 11 years later and last month OR state took my kids from me again..many of those allegations are 11 years old and were proven false.sadly CPS came back at me with vengeance ..so sadly that is the risk we take when we stand up against them. I cannot believe I'm facing this nightmare again..it nearly destroyed me the first time but this Gal has a few more fights left in her.

Return to “Announcements”