Please help i have guardianship of a 5 yr old but dcyf will not give her back. I have no open cases

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sbickford26

Please help i have guardianship of a 5 yr old but dcyf will not give her back. I have no open cases

Postby sbickford26 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:08 am

:oops: hello I need help i got guardianship of a 5 yr old little girl .the school called DCyf because she had a bruise on her cheek .dcyf showed up at my house ask me about it i didnt even know she had a bruise. They asked me if I had my guardianship paperwork work i said no because the court just had granted me permanent guardianship two weeks earlier they told me that they had called the court and that it was not filed the judge had granted me the guardianship right then and there at the court so then they had informed me that they were going to file an ex parte motion and of course they did and the judge approved it she was taking out of my house. I have cooperated with them 100% And I have gone to all of my court dates. At first I thought they were working with me too give her back however in a meeting with dcyf and casa they kind of slipped it in that they had no intentions on facing her back with me because I'm not her mother her mother is not currently involved in her life and her mother also has three other children that are also in DCYF care and also because I am not a relative they did not want to work with me however I still hold guardianship of the child I still have to assign all important paperwork still have to approve all decisions. I am not able to afford a really good attorney. There is a lot of things that dcyf have done that I know that is not ok they do not keep me informed of anything . I have filed an ex parte motion with the court to give her back and they will not. Dcyf dropped all cases against me in the courts so I have no open cases no charges have been put against me absolutely nothing. On June 13th is when dcyf withdrew all petitions against me in the court on the same day they went to the court that I have guardianship through filed a petition to get my guardianship taken away and the reasoning they gave them was because they said there was open cases against me in a different court so pretty much day misled the court pretty much lied because there is nothing against me. I had a court date the other day and the judge said that he would revisit the case after my court date for my guardianship. It seems to me that the court and dcyf are pretty much together and do not care about the child and what a child want I need help finding out all the things dcyf has done wrong in my case so I. An prove to the courts that dcyf is all about screwing over kids and the people that love these kids I live in new Hampshire i have searched online to try and find like a group or something that would help me out with this case but have come to find nothing .please please someone help

nanamoore

Re: Please help i have guardianship of a 5 yr old but dcyf will not give her back. I have no open cases

Postby nanamoore » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:38 am

Sorry to hear that. Its sad that CPS can do this to families. I know of a higher judge and his name is JESUS and I will be praying for you and your granddaughter reunification but don't give up on her. I have been on all kinds of sites and you can fight and must fight for her. I know there is something in the air but a great change is coming and these kids are not going to the devil's liar (corrupted Foster home and/or facilities). Stay on your knees, praying, fasting and wailing to your God until something happen. Keep your faith , only God can change the hearts and minds of men.

Return to “Announcements”