All Done

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

victim

All Done

Postby victim » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:05 am

I had hoped to post good news and give everyone a reason to continue the fight.

We never even had our day in court

We just received our ruling from our civil suit. It was completely dismissed with prejudice. The judge states although "the resulting allegation of physical child abuse appears to have been an administrative mistake. While this no doubt caused Plantiffs frustration and consternation, the behavior of (caseworker) and (Supervisor) does not shock the conscience." "The fact that Defendants pressed forward with the investigation is therefore not evidence of malice." "The court is reluctant to criticize a perpetually underfunded and understaffed state agency for some good faith administrative errors in its attempt to guarantee the safety and welfare of Plantiffs' children."

There you go everyone. CPS is above the law. We have spent thousands of dollars and infinate time trying to hold CPS accountable for their illegal and unethical pursuit of innocent families. Our fight has reached an end with CPS as the victor. I hope others will continue the fight, but I am tired and defeated.
Good Luck

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:43 am

It's unfortunate you have given up but I am not faulting you at all. Trying to go after these monsters is very frustrating (and expensive) as you learned because the deck is heavily stacked against you. You should have at the very least, won the legal fees you paid.

To say "the behavior of (caseworker) and (Supervisor) does not shock the conscience" is a disgrace and a travesty to human rights.

To say "The court is reluctant to criticize a perpetually underfunded and understaffed state agency for some good faith administrative errors in its attempt to guarantee the safety and welfare of Plantiffs' children." proves that these criminals do not have standing to operate and should be shut down immediately. How the hell can such an agency operate "in good faith" and even operate at all if the judge admits it's "perpetually underfunded and understaffed"???? What he's saying in fact is that because they don't have the proper tools to operate within reason, they will ALWAYS SCREW UP!!! intentionally or not. Do children have to die as a result of "errors" before this idiot judge's conscience is shocked? What a crock of excrement!

Well, although I fully understand that you want to give up, I will give up when they are terminated nationwide or I die, whichever comes first.

tntang123

Re: All Done

Postby tntang123 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:14 am

anything new they are hurting my family to and i am poor and they do not provide lawyers for cps investagations

Return to “Announcements”