e-mail Glenn Beck for our voices to be heard on TV

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jeromedoc4u

e-mail Glenn Beck for our voices to be heard on TV

Postby jeromedoc4u » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm

To et al. and anyone that has e-mailed any of the board forums of fightcps.com I e-mailed Glenn Beck @: [email protected] he has shown some interest in hearing from all of us concerning cps violation of 4th, 10th, 14th ammendments and due process clause in State Juvenile Court in most states denying right of jury trial, proponderance of evidence, burden of proof. Allowing cps to enter in court heresay, opinions, etc. Most times parents do not show up in court at initial failure to protect allegations. Please e-mail Glenn Beck with your personal injustices at the hands of cps in your states and counties. The more the better to get it voiced on his radio & TV programs. Thank you for your cooperation. Lets get those e-mails going saspo. Peace-Progress-Patience-Positiveness, Jereomeo :roll: :arrow: e-mail: [email protected]

Dazeemay

Re: e-mail Glenn Beck for our voices to be heard on TV

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 pm

I have written and emailed so many talk show hosts I can't even count them anymore. Montel Williams was a huge disappointment. He was always promising to do something but, I am sure the cps thugs got to him.

So what is one more to hear our stories. It's like the lottery; maybe, just maybe we will be heard this time.

I will send my email in hopes of some glimmer of light.

I put this as a sticky so it won't trickle down into the other posts and be lost because of the date.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jeromedoc4u

Postby jeromedoc4u » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 am

Dear Dazeemay et al.;
I e-mailed Glenn Beck because he and his guest on the show Judge Napolitano are both strong US Constitutionalists and the program if you have viewed it is mainly around government intrusion "Big Brother & Big Government" wearing away our constitutional rights. Montel Williams network probably did not want to get involved with this cps issue because they were or are on the cps "thugs" side?? The government reps on county, state, federal levels just "pass the buck." What we need is people commentators like Glenn beck & Judge Napolitano, etc. that like our former late President Harry S. Truman when he stated "the buck stops here." I also would like to inform you that I have a series of books coming soon to be sold on-line @createspace.com., amazon.com & amazon kindle.com, e-books. Hopefully this month the 1st book will be online for sale called "The 13 Steps From Illness to Health"-Alternative Naturopathic Bioenergetic Medicine Physician's Desk Reference -824 pgs. I hope to donate some of the monies to a legal fund I would like to begin so that people with cps problems can get legal assistance from competent attorneys nationwide. Maybe you and Linda Jo, gooddaddy, etc can help get this started. Most people cannot afford attorneys and public defenders for the most part are part of the system. Its hard to find one that will really represent you the way it should be happening. You need aggressive, experienced attorneys that will know the law on state and federal levels and win your case and get your children back home where most belong. Again I feel as you do when it comes to the media and politicians as they are mostly controlled. I accept your wisdom as I know you have been around the block. But I strongly feel that if hundreds to thousands of e-mails are sent to Glenn Beck @ [email protected] we will bring our issues with cps and their unconstitutional viollations to millions of Americans. Again in the US Navy I learned the following: "Don't give up the ship, Don't leave your wounded and dead, Fight to the death, Never, never give up. Also its what you stand for that counts. Hopefully with enough support we will be on mainstream media with a powerful message. Pressure groups really work if you work it. Patience-Positiveness-Progress-Persistance-Prayer-Prosperity-Calm Down-Have Faith & Belief-Take Action-Bless & Trust God. Everyone e-mail: [email protected] with your issues with cps. Love & Peace :D Jereomeo

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:52 pm

What are your thoughts on how one decides who gets the money for their case?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

jeromedoc4u

Postby jeromedoc4u » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 am

Dear Dazeemay et al.;
To answer your question I think we could either get a insurance fund that would provide coverage for legal assistance which if everyone who enrolls would pay a small monthly fee for benefits. Another idea might be we could hire a group of attorneys to represent the different states which could be paid directly by the legal fund. We have here in CA as an example some very excellent attorneys such as Eveyln Cox and David Breavus in No. CA and Shawn A. McMillan in San Diego and Arthur LaCileab in Orange County or Vincent W. Davis in the upper Orange County. These are all the best in the CA west. I am sue if we can get enough money in a trust fund with an executor we could hire attorneys all over the U.S. to provide legal services to parents in need. We could have some sort of a qualification process and parents would have to disclose their income tax returns or social security incomes, etc. I am sure also that everyone could also pay a monthly fee just like your auto insurance for coverage as well. It can be a reality if everyone is willing to participate. Remember it is usually hard by the yard but a cinch by the inch. The problem I see is getting the word out and getting parents in need to start donating. If we had a few thousand parents nationwide and they all contribute to the fund and are willing to pay a small monthly fee we will be in business. The attorneys all work for money so at this time most parents can't afford their services. If we can pay them they will certainly want the revenue. We might be able to get a reduced or pro bone rate from these attorneys as well. If I think of anything else I will e-mail the forum board. What say you?? Love & Peace, Jereomeo :D

mommfor10

Postby mommfor10 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 am

Well, I emailed him, they have our children, we have nothing left to lose.

myown

Postby myown » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm

can you tell more about what books are going to be online available at amazon? It will help their sales if many board members comment them positively!

lovinggrammy

Postby lovinggrammy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Thank you for this information I fought for my Grandson before he was born sadly the parents are addicts. I could find no one to help me including cps, law enforcement and my local assemblymen and board of supervisors trying to get her for child endangerment to at least get her in a care court ordered facility to protect her and my unborn grandson well that didn't happen sadly he was born with problems. Day one at the hospital my daughter and the father told the hospital SW that they were surrendering him to my custody and care he was born in a State Hospital too... SW at hospital had to make referral to CPS. We had a TDM they SW were told same thing placement with Maternal Grandmother they cps still went to court took jurisdiction and WOULD NOT allow me into the court room nor would my daughter or the father or the infants public defender object and order placement with me. I have no criminal record worked for the feds for eleven years registered process server for eight years beautiful clean safe home not even a speeding ticket, the agency denied me placement on hearsay and stating I was not level headed their words no evaluation no background check not life scan nothing. I fought pro persona for two years and lost this last Wednesday was my last and final visit as he is now being adopted by the family that had him since a month and 1/2 old I was allowed supervised visits once a month for one hour a month after being with him daily at the hospital for a month and half and then given five minute warning they were taking him. This agency is out of control and folks should be outraged that our own Governor is ignoring WE THE PEOPLE I personally wrote him as apparently there is NO AGENCY that has oversight over CPS they have no accountability their word is the GOSPEL IN THE COURTS Title IV funding is behind it this is a travesty our very own Government is creating the need for foster care all in the name of MONEY TIME TO STOP THIS FOLKS .....

Return to “Announcements”