3 CPS investigators on 3rd day of elementary school

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

olgirl38

3 CPS investigators on 3rd day of elementary school

Postby olgirl38 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm

I just had to tell this, these people (CPS)are way the hell out of control. I recieved a visit on Wed. from a CPS investigator because of false allegations that only they know who called in to the hotline. She had already been to the schools (high school & elementary) & pulled my 16 yr. old & my 7 yr. old out of class & interviewed them. She interviewed me & my husband (both natural parents) & done a walk threw home visit. She also went ahead & sat up an appointment for a hair folicle drug screen, which she wanted my husband to take off of work & us to drive 35 miles to walk in some family clinic & be looked at like some kind of criminal or drug addict. We were supposed to do that on Thursday but we contacted a lawyer instead & made a visit to the schools to talk to the principals about the CPS visit with our boys. The elementary principal was absolutely flabergasted when I told her that CPS had a report against us & told me to have the investigator to call her & anyone else in the school if she had any allegations of abuse against your kids, she said & I quote " I knew CPS was here yesterday but I didn't know they pulled him out & talked to him. There was 3 different CPS people here yesterday pulling kids out to interview them." This is on the 3rd day of school. You should know that we live in a small town, population of about 3,200 people and there were 3 different CPS investigators there in one day. What the hell is wrong with the picture.... CPS is. There is no kind of anything to back up the report they recieved so we are just waiting to see if we hear back from her , i'm sure we will when she gets no results of a hair folicle test from either of us. But when she comes knocking my lawyer said just to give her his name & direct cell number & tell her nothing else except to contact him.
I can not believe their were 3 CPS investigators at this little bitty school in a year much less in one day. My lawyer said they were way out of control & needed to be put in their place because they are not taking care of what CPS was established to take care of but they are trying to make a paycheck at the expense of good loving families because of budget cuts which affected their paychecks so now part of their pay checks come from monies recieved when children are extracted from homes & put into the system, now isn't that looking out for number 1 at the cost of innocent little lives, well not my little lives. I went on and told the investigator on Wed., before I even talked to a lawyer, that if she thought she was going to remove my boys from our home even for a minute it was going to take a hell of a lot more than just her because they would have to shoot me or put me down somehow before that happened & it would not be pretty for any of us her included, not meant as a threat but whatever...
We will see what is next i'm sure in the next few days or so.

LindaJM

Re: 3 CPS investigators on 3rd day of elementary school

Postby LindaJM » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 am

If they know you have a lawyer and that they will have to go through a trial to prove their allegations, it will definitely make them want to look for easier prey.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

olgirl38

Postby olgirl38 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Not only do I have a lawyer but our neighbors that live down the road from us is my husbands friend since high school & his wife works for CPS in a neighboring county. I keep their 2 little girls (5yrs. & 2 yrs.) anytime they want to go somewhere besides work. I was telling her what was going on & she talked to her supervisor & she told her to call my CPS investigator & do what is called a callateral, which is where she is basically just a very good reference & to tell her that I babysit her girls & the report that has been called in on us is nothing but a false allegation, or she would not be leaving her precious ones in my care if there was even a doubt of anything. She said her supervisor said that after she calls that should pretty much shut her investgation down. She was calling today when she got to her office & going to call me or stop by tonight when she gets home aand let me know how it went. Then i'm on the hunt to find out who called. But, i'm not saure if it will do me harm or good to know, it's driving me crazy not knowing though. I will post when I find out what happened.
THANKS

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

That's great you had a neighbor to put in a good word for you! I hope it works and that they'll close the case and forget your name! :lol:
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

betty bop

Postby betty bop » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 am

But see that is the thing once they have your name in the system they just close the case but they will continue to hound you . My lawyer told me when my case was finished to just pack up and leave the state cause I would never see any peace otherwise . It is true because one of my neighbors told me she had been hounded by them until her kids were 18 as well . Cps is crooked and they will lie in a court of law which I dont need to add that if any of us were to lie on the witness stand we would be charged with perjury . what makes them so special that they are free from prosecution for perjury ? yes and once they find out you have money and hire an attorney they dont seem so eager to pick on you then . They look for easier prey indeed .

amandaguzman13

Postby amandaguzman13 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 pm

My daughter is going through a court case now with cps. They already gave one of her children away,and now we are fighting for the other two. Once we could finally hire this lawyer who is absolutely awsome CPS is no longer trying to terminate but casa still wants to terminate stating my daughter is laxadazical. WHAT!!!!!!! she has done everything they CPS has requested a very good job a nice home these people are crazy. She has even been finished with all her classes. It has been 16 months that we have had to deal with this we go to trial in 6 weeks I just hope it is over with soon and we can put our family back together again.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 am

If those 3 investigators were at the school working more than your family's
case on the same day, then the telephone reports were probably a complete
CPS fiction.

CPS caseworkers know that since you will never be able to force
them to tell you who turned in the crank calls, they can
simply fabricate phone calls that never took place.

3 on 3rd day sounds like they were trying to do a screening.

Trolling to try to find kids they can grab.

One of the top spokespersons for Iowa's agency assured people
that caseworkers don't drive around looking for kids to snatch,
even though some caseworkers were actually CAUGHT
doing exactly that in 2000.

Return to “Announcements”