I am heartbroken and i need help

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brokenhearted

I am heartbroken and i need help

Postby brokenhearted » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 am

We have had our children stolen from us in August with a false accusation of S.A. the supposed foster home they have my children in my daughter has been touched inappropriately by boys on the bus and sexually harassed by the same. then they have another girl in the home that is "experienced that is flirting and taking my oldest son down the wrong road. I can not protect my children and it is making me mad. i know I have been lurking around this broad for some time. there was something i read somewhere that said that if DCS can keep the children and make them adoptable they get a "reward" of $10,000 per child. does anyone know this is true? Our adjudication hearing is this Monday on their all holy day. I am praying the lord will show the truth and we will get them back. They have always been our life. They have played mind games and all sorts of stuff and they have blocked me from any way of keeping track of their well being. they now have the children isolated from any of their friends until the court date. Please if any one can help with any info it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

*edited: ( i forgot to say we are located in Tennessee.)
Thank you and May God bless.

HappeeBee

Re: I am heartbroken and i need help

Postby HappeeBee » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 am

Yes, from what I have read DCF gets a certain amount of money from the children they place in out of home care and for the ones they adopt out.

My first questions is, do you have any attorney? If you have a Public Defender you need to get them working on your defense asap, or you could always represent yourself. Seeing as you have an Adjudication Monday...if you have any evidence that could work for your benefit bring it to court. It's possible to get a continuance. I've seen it happen here for some parents that are dealing with this.

Did you write a Declaration of Facts and Objections & Corrections? If not, I would go ahead an work on them and file them with the county clerk anyway monday. I mean, you'd be late but if anything else at least it will be on the record.

If your rights have not been terminated, you still have the legal right to know what is going on with your children as well as managing their medical and education, getting their records, etc. From what I have been reading, parental consent has to be given in alot of decisions and situations before foster parents or even dcf can do anything, unless the parents cannot be located.

Check with your states Open Records Act and I would start requesting all the records in your family's file from DCF.

Also, did you sign a case plan? And did you consent to the findings?

If you did not, from what I understand you don't have to do any case plan if you are taking it to trial. Unless it is court ordered by the judge, you don't have to do anything. Alwyas ask to see court orders for anything DCF says is court ordered. If you have signed anything, I believe yo ucan rescind your signature. Not too sure!! Hopefully somebody with more knowledge on here can explain that better.

I would keep a record of all visits, conversations with everyone involved, your concerns abotu the kids, everything!! Speak up in court!

Sometimes some judges can be assholes, but then you do have the ones that will listen. Hope this helped some!

brokenhearted

Re: I am heartbroken and i need help

Postby brokenhearted » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Yes i have found that the Foster homes get $400 to $800 per child they taken in which now i can see where my children are at they drive a Cadillac SUV must be nice! I know I had read the $10000 per child adoption incentive for DCS somewhere just can not find it again as my computer crashed and i lost all those links.

Yes, both my husband and i have lawyers from the first week after they were stolen. There was no evidence of imminent danger or harm when they were here. I have a 3" binder that is almost full will all the court documents with corrections noted in red as DCS lies big time. I thought you were suppose to tell the truth in court. i guess it does not go for DCS. I have evidence off what has happened to my children while in state's custody.

So i would have to make a separate copy of all the corrections I made to the documents. hmmm why did my lawyers not tell us that. Does that go for the discovery also?

No our rights have not been terminated yet. they were stolen on 8/16 they have told me since they have a no contact order on us from the children they do not give me any information.

I contacted the school and told them not to give any records to them unless they have a court order. i was homeschooling for the last 12 yrs. They have cut any contact from my children with their closest friends here where i am in punishment for me complaining to the foster care review board. There are monster to take it out on children.
Thank you and May God bless.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”