The pain never goes away!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Re: The pain never goes away!

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am

:?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 am

sgross wrote:I don't know how to say it but even though there are things about the system that aren't right at least they're protecting her now. That's much better than I had it in Louisiana when I was put out on the streets at age 16 with no one training in life. At least they do their best to educate the children and my daughter is alot better off than I was. She goes to church now and our relationship has grown and she is thinking it through before she trusts men. She has a long chain of friends in the system that give her safety, love hope and a whole lot of love. Things usually don't turn out the way you plan them to but if you keep intouch with God, he'll always be there for you. Sometimes you may not see the end of the long dark tunnel but you will get through it if you hold on to your faith in the Lord. God bless

Are you saying that you think your daughter was better off being taken from you and raised by strangers? From what you posted about her being repeatedly raped at 12 yrs old and on, *I* would have to guess NO. You say, "That would've never hapened with me." I have to wonder just what your plans were for motherhood when you are THANKFUL for CPS putting your daughter is such a position.

By the way, *MANY* CPS agents are doing the devil's work, trafficking children to pedophiles (just like your daughter), so really consider what you're thankful for.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 am

noroses4u2c wrote::?

Believe me. I know what you mean.

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 am

Eljay wrote:
sgross wrote:I don't know how to say it but even though there are things about the system that aren't right at least they're protecting her now. That's much better than I had it in Louisiana when I was put out on the streets at age 16 with no one training in life. At least they do their best to educate the children and my daughter is alot better off than I was. She goes to church now and our relationship has grown and she is thinking it through before she trusts men. She has a long chain of friends in the system that give her safety, love hope and a whole lot of love. Things usually don't turn out the way you plan them to but if you keep intouch with God, he'll always be there for you. Sometimes you may not see the end of the long dark tunnel but you will get through it if you hold on to your faith in the Lord. God bless

Are you saying that you think your daughter was better off being taken from you and raised by strangers? From what you posted about her being repeatedly raped at 12 yrs old and on, *I* would have to guess NO. You say, "That would've never hapened with me." I have to wonder just what your plans were for motherhood when you are THANKFUL for CPS putting your daughter is such a position.

By the way, *MANY* CPS agents are doing the devil's work, trafficking children to pedophiles (just like your daughter), so really consider what you're thankful for.

I never once said that she was ever raped. I won't be misquoted or I'll opt out of this site.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 pm

sgross wrote:
I never once said that she was ever raped. I won't be misquoted or I'll opt out of this site.

You said "My daughter has been in about 17 foster homes since they took her at 11 years of age and she told me she has been sexually involved with boys since the age of 12"

The "age of consent" in our country -- I'm assuming you're in the USA -- varies by state, but it's been nearly 100 years since every state raised their age of consent to 16 or older. This means that anybody having sex with a child under the age of 16 is committing RAPE. Even if a child thinks she is consenting, by law she can NOT consent and it is therefore RAPE. Statutory rape is still rape, even absent the violence. Imagine a 40 year old man approaching a 12 yr old and convincing her to have sex, maybe by rewarding her, maybe by flattering her, maybe by intimidating her. She agrees. That's okay????????? Nope. No way, no how. This isn't my opinion here, this is the law.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Eljay wrote:
sgross wrote:

You said "My daughter has been in about 17 foster homes since they took her at 11 years of age and she told me she has been sexually involved with boys since the age of 12"

The "age of consent" in our country -- I'm assuming you're in the USA -- varies by state, but it's been nearly 100 years since every state raised their age of consent to 16 or older. This means that anybody having sex with a child under the age of 16 is committing RAPE. Even if a child thinks she is consenting, by law she can NOT consent and it is therefore RAPE. Statutory rape is still rape, even absent the violence. Imagine a 40 year old man approaching a 12 yr old and convincing her to have sex, maybe by rewarding her, maybe by flattering her, maybe by intimidating her. She agrees. That's okay????????? Nope. No way, no how. This isn't my opinion here, this is the law.

EXACTLY!
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

CPS tends to abuse generations of families from my perspective. I'm an American Indian so we have a rich history of them doing such and such. I hope that you stay safe Crystal...and mother Shirley. :)
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Eljay wrote:
sgross wrote:

She had sex with boys her own age. I don't condone it but it happened. I learned to read at age 12 from a black friend that really loved me (pure christian love) and never had a chance to learn the law. However, I know in my heart that God is always there for me and my children.

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

monkette31 wrote:CPS tends to abuse generations of families from my perspective. I'm an American Indian so we have a rich history of them doing such and such. I hope that you stay safe Crystal...and mother Shirley. :)

Thank you and God bless you always.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

sgross wrote:She had sex with boys her own age. I don't condone it but it happened. I learned to read at age 12 from a black friend that really loved me (pure christian love) and never had a chance to learn the law. However, I know in my heart that God is always there for me and my children.

Just so you know, it is still rape, even with boys her own age. The age difference only determines whether it is a misdemeanor or felony, and in reality, how aggressively they choose to prosecute (if at all). It's still rape.

sgross

Postby sgross » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Eljay wrote:
sgross wrote:She had sex with boys her own age. I don't condone it but it happened. I learned to read at age 12 from a black friend that really loved me (pure christian love) and never had a chance to learn the law. However, I know in my heart that God is always there for me and my children.

Just so you know, it is still rape, even with boys her own age. The age difference only determines whether it is a misdemeanor or felony, and in reality, how aggressively they choose to prosecute (if at all). It's still rape.

Some of the facts about the foster care my daughter recieved really puts a big ache in my heart and soul. There were things that went on even before she went into foster care that I certainly didn't ask for. All I can say is get a good education before you bring children into this world, especially if you don't have good family (relatives that care) support.

sw3019

Postby sw3019 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Honey you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I don't mean to be mean but you don't seem to be living in reality. God helps those who help themselves. You can't just sail through life thinking god is not going to let anything bad happen to you or your children. They are your children and you need to protect them regardless of anything else.

sgross

Postby sgross » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

sw3019 wrote:Honey you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I don't mean to be mean but you don't seem to be living in reality. God helps those who help themselves. You can't just sail through life thinking god is not going to let anything bad happen to you or your children. They are your children and you need to protect them regardless of anything else.

I know you are right. They're doing alright at the time. I need skills and wisdom. Thank you for being a friend.

sgross

Postby sgross » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 pm

sgross wrote:
sw3019 wrote:Honey you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I don't mean to be mean but you don't seem to be living in reality. God helps those who help themselves. You can't just sail through life thinking god is not going to let anything bad happen to you or your children. They are your children and you need to protect them regardless of anything else.

I know you are right. They're doing alright at the time. I need skills and wisdom. Thank you for being a friend.

I just found out that my daughter had a miscariage while in foster care at age 14. I feel like screaming. Please help.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 am

sgross wrote:I just found out that my daughter had a miscariage while in foster care at age 14. I feel like screaming. Please help.

She's 22 now, so at least this is old pain for her.

So, has your perspective on CPS changed yet?

sgross

Postby sgross » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Eljay wrote:
sgross wrote:I just found out that my daughter had a miscariage while in foster care at age 14. I feel like screaming. Please help.

I keep feeling blackmailed into speeking OK about them, like they still have the power to reck my family's lives even more. I fear them. I don't approve of them. I'm just terrified of them. Please pray for us. I feel like we've been taken over by some foreign government, not United States.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm

sgross wrote:
Eljay wrote:

I keep feeling blackmailed into speeking OK about them, like they still have the power to reck my family's lives even more. I fear them. I don't approve of them. I'm just terrified of them. Please pray for us. I feel like we've been taken over by some foreign government, not United States.

The United States is not utopia. This country has persecuted people and slaughtered people almost since the beginning. Those with power have always sought to destroy the weaker. The United States you believed in never existed.

I hope things get better for you. The government destroys people. Always has. Always will. Government is just a means by which the stronger uses to dominate the weaker.

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Have an extremely hard time coping with my life and can no longer help anyone else except making things with my hands for friends. I am beginning to think no one understands the things I've indured but Christ.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 pm

It's hard to understand the trauma unless you've gone through it yourself. Maybe you could find or start a CPS victims support group in your area.

sgross

Postby sgross » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Eljay wrote:It's hard to understand the trauma unless you've gone through it yourself. Maybe you could find or start a CPS victims support group in your area.

Thanks and God bless you always!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 pm

sgross, you helping me by just being here...you are validating me and I thank you...hope you come around and talk sometimes. Your experience will help someone else going through the absolute hell cps is. :cry:
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 am

monkette31 wrote:sgross, you helping me by just being here...you are validating me and I thank you...hope you come around and talk sometimes. Your experience will help someone else going through the absolute hell cps is. :cry:

This country was suppose to be built on the rock (Jesus). Instead it was built on rape, pursecution, self-indulging pride, murder, and deciet. I salute none other than the Lord himself.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 am

well, good for you... :P

sgross

Postby sgross » Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 am

My pain has gone away. The Lord has been good to me and my children are now thriving citizens. Our Lord and saver is coming soon. I love everyone on this site. If you need to make room for someone else here you can take me off. I'll just check every day or so to see if anyone wants feedback from me. Love you all and God bless.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm

YAY! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

There's no limit to the number of people on here so no need to share your seat. :)

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”