we are like sitting ducks - Texas, US

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

unicorn775

we are like sitting ducks - Texas, US

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:36 pm

simple family - mom, dad, 5 kids. 2 with serious disabilities - mental retardation/delays/seizures/bipolar etc... and autism. We took care of our kids as always - disabled first - starting from changing wet underwear to washing poopies off (sorry for details but that what brought cps to us). oldest with autism now is a main target and her stepdad, well, THE ONLY dad she knows and cares. they grow. well, kids do that. and you keep washing butties and don't realize that the girl/boy is reaching age when they take care of their private stuff by themselves.... well, normal kids. but autism and mental retardation kids are still in their early childhood by the comprehension and processing level. So when our girl voiced out that she is capable enough to go to bathroom at night by herself - she told dad to stop checking her at night. she told me - we sit down all tree and discussed that she will be responsible for her hygiene by herself.... man.. did it backfire. She told someone that we did take care of her bedwetting problem. and when I was not available - my hubs - her fav daddy did. She didn't say WHEN. autistic kids don't recognize time as we do... fact!!! So results of overparenting - hubs is under investigation for sex abuse of our daughter... allegations - touching, checking private parts. After forensic interview with her WITHOUT special needs therapist involved it blew in full sex molesting over last 5 years of our lives together.... How you can twist autistic words? very easy. I still decode her conversations through discussions - that's how she lives and comprehend life - talking and analyzing, my lil Einstein. We did medical exam with her.... seriously they took a 12 yo virgin girl and tried to do pup smear test.... and draw blood for stds.. Negative results on everything. What a shocker. I was laughing and crying in the same time - it was THAT ridicules. Hubs wanted to do lie detector - went there volunteerly and got spit in a face from local law inforsment detective. He was offered NOT to take it and instead just sign that he is a pervert and sex offender and they will close deal and get over with it... oh, really? my hubs was in Military police himself, he knows how it works. NO, thank you very much... he left, called criminal lawyer and went to work. Now he works even out of town - no point to stick around until CPS decision. Carrying on... Safety plan - dad is staying out of the house and I am taking care of kids and acting stupid. Right now I am beyond tears... beyond fear, beyond pain my kids going through - at least they are with me and safe. I am PISSED... And God is my witness I will burn in hell forever but I am full of revenge. I will not put my other cheek to slap. I will sell my soul to Satan if I can get my hands on those throats.... :evil: I am an American BUT I am born Russian. I grew up with this outlaws government agencies. Conspiracies and underground rotten police. They don't know how Russian kids learn life and I had it all. Loosing our family - is not an option. We are officially under the siege. Our mission - keep all of 7 family members together. Failure - not an option. Plan of attack - attack...US ARMY style. CPS suppose to close investigation on 12th - I called children's advocacy center who was suppose to be on my kids side and apparently have DEALs with CPS... they have meeting with CPS workers tomorrow. I reminded her that I am on top and that if CPS want to screw up with autism and other disable kids they better think twice. My 7yo son can drive anyone insane unless I AM there. and needless to say - autistic kids and their routine is UNTOUCHABLE -school, home, environment. Guess what- I record CPS and advocates for kids too... TX law will even allow me to use it... I have a question on our case - what are we sitting and waiting here for? My hubs prays for closure. I don't believe in easy way. but I have a feeling we are like sitting ducks... any opinion on what to expect when you expecting.... cps?
Last edited by unicorn775 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unicorn775

Re: we are like sitting ducks -

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13529

updates in TEXAS topics. Just in case if there will be more info than here.

unicorn775

Re: we are like sitting ducks - Texas, US

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:55 pm

watch carlos morales on Youtube... those videos has a lot of explanation how cps system works.
I am shocked and if I would have enough finances to stop it - I would... if I can scratch a bit of time from my kids - I will... I would fight this system of corrupted hungry vampires and shine the light upon it. I can help with anything I find and share every bit info I can get... but I am I am limited financially and now - physically - my hubs is out of the picture till THE DECISION of the "holy ones"...

family_man

Postby family_man » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:35 am

unicorn775 wrote:After forensic interview with her WITHOUT special needs therapist involved it blew in full sex molesting over last 5 years of our lives together

There are two ways to interpret this. Either they were investigating your husband over the five years OR they accused your husband of sex abuse, which allegedly occurred over the last five years. Which is it?

I don't think CPS will close the case while a criminal investigation is still ongoing. So I think the criminal case is your first priority. Have the police closed their case yet, or did they formally file charges? If they did file charges, then he needs a good criminal attorney, now.

Was CPS awarded TMC (temporary managing conservatorship) over your five children? If not, then there is nothing preventing you from leaving state and taking your children with you. Even if the CPS case does close, it doesn't mean they won't pounce on you again, now that you've come under their spotlight. If you are a Russian citizen, and speak the language, why not consider going back there? From what I understand, today's Russia is a modern upcoming society which has a bright future.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Either they were investigating your husband over the five years OR they accused your husband of sex abuse, which allegedly occurred over the last five years. Which is it?

they assuming it is going on that long because that how long approximately we live together - we are married for 6 years. So that's how I know it is not a fact - but assuming. She cannot recall dates - autism is very bad about tracking time. They could simply ask her - how long you live with dad? ....

I don't think CPS will close the case while a criminal investigation is still ongoing.

Finally investigator answered her phone - investigation is still open. she said that they allow themselves 60 or 90 days... go figure

Have the police closed their case yet, or did they formally file charges? If they did file charges, then he needs a good criminal attorney, now.

They want him to get rid of lawyer and do polygraph. When I asked what is lawyer has to do with it , detective said - I can't talk to him while he has a lawyer... I asked if he can take a polygraph with a lawyer? detective said Yes... Now I am waiting for hubs to give recording of my and detective's talk to his lawyer and see what he says... so far lawyer doesn't want him do polygraph... Why? if it is a critical point of our case? does lawyer want some of our non existing $$$$? possibly - if hubs will get charged - lawyer will make a paycheck too... if hubs will take and pass polygraph - lawyer won't make $$$$... case closed...

Was CPS awarded TMC (temporary managing conservatorship) over your five children? If not, then there is nothing preventing you from leaving state and taking your children with you.

First, I have literally nowhere to go... and thank God, my kids are home. I warned them that removal of autistic child can have deadly impact - they don't need it... changing slight angle of her life is catastrophic. I threatened Advocacy center with it - she freaked out... good - go educate yourself on how autism works. another child is psychotic... That would be fun to see someone else handling him... I am THE ONLY PERSON who can control him. And dad. They saw his condition when questioned him at school - he is totally unresponsive. So as of right now - kids with me - hubs not allowed to stay in our house. It doesn't mean we can't go and hang out with him or go to church... I think so because there is nothing about it in a safety plan. Just him not staying here.

Even if the CPS case does close, it doesn't mean they won't pounce on you again, now that you've come under their spotlight.

Believe me - after I am done with them - they will remember our address and will never come back except to apologies.

If you are a Russian citizen, and speak the language, why not consider going back there? From what I understand, today's Russia is a modern upcoming society which has a bright future.

I was born in Russia - I have my citizenship and so as my autistic daughter. I grew up - in "bright country with a shiny future of communism" and kgb shadow behind everyone shoulder... all system is corrupted. was corrupted and will be corrupted. That's why I am here. but now I see that there is not much difference... in lawless accusations. And no one is innocent until proven so - just like good ole Russian days.

today's Russia is a modern upcoming society which has a bright future.

If you mean killing everyone who doesn't agree with a "boss" or illegally invading countries and re-writing map of the globe - Russia is facing very bright future. I am ashamed what is going on there.
I talked to detective today - he had a recorder, I had a recorder - he gave me till Wednesday to convince my hubs to do polygraph not at the police but at assigned facility - with or without lawyer or he will press charges.
Me and kids are aside - it is a battle between hubs and detective. But I glanced in the case - he had a sexual assault!!!! papers in it - he folded it and said - not that yet.... seriously??????? I know the game but I don't like the rules...
Circus with a bunch of clowns...

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Me and my husband have a crystal clear background - he was a foster and now adoptive parent. For 6 years DHS in Oklahoma was torturing him and when we united our families - me, every month visits, interviews, background checks... until the day we adopted boys. He was refusing all DHS help when was a foster dad to prove his intentions to the system that he is there for kids not for money - he made enough money to take care of kids without help. He was a foster parent of the year and finished unlimited amount of classes. So when they ask me - do I believe him. Yes I do because I was there and know how much sacrifices and pain and tears he went through to keep family together

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 am

Silence... no calls... no home checks... only one call from Children's advocacy - how are you guys doing? What is going on?... Well I have the same question. WHAT is going on? CPS doesn't contact children s advocacy neither law enforcement... I sent the request to get my case from CPS... no police... no cps... silence before the storm?... same with my hubs - no calls to the lawyer from cops... weird or what?
I am surprised how many people here are angry with cps and telling as one - they corrupted and all it is about $$$$ not children... so many people as one voice

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:34 pm

So they are going after Texas' foster parent of the year? Family man has the best advice, especially Texas!
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

He was a forster parent of the year in 2007 in Oklahoma, when 3 boys were taken away from crack head mom and domestic violence and abuse (I still don't know where all scars from on my oldest stepson's back of the head). We moved to TX 3 years ago... and I like this state less and less every year... IMHO.

About our case - I sent request for our records - by law and on cps site it's written - they suppose to provide it to me upon request from investigator - guess what!!! I get a letter - we will look into it within 12 MONTHS!!!! are you kidding me????? In the same time they send me a letter that my hubs has sexual abuse - reason to believe... Me!!!! (I was not even informed that I am under investigation) Neglectful supervision.... Really? than why I am so neglectful is taking care of 5 kids - 2 of them with disabilities!!!! with permittion of cps? make sense? Not to me... and they kindly given me 45 days to appeal? but to get the records 12 months? I am so pissed... now because my hubs has a "reason to believe" they can bust in my house to "check"... well, I have a surprise for them - "court order or warrant please" - clearly printed 4th amendment and civil rights in big letters on my front door.. or piss off my property... I am done joking around.
Before cps was wrapping up the case they brought a lady... no badge, no business card, no phone number... I don't even recall her name... investigator lady says - she is from DFPS... ok... ID please? oooup... next time... ok.. Since you came with cps - this time I can cut you a slack... next time she shows up without call or anything WITHOUT cps lady... asking what department of family protection blablabla can help us with.... hmmmm... good question. First, she caught me with migraine so I was aggrivated already, second - stupid question always throws from me - stupid answer - I rolled her a list... hubs - back home, my roof is leaking - fix it, house is unleveled - fix it, bills need to be paid - help yourself which one she would like to pay... and most of all - cps investigators, detective and all suckers who was involved in abusing my family and sex abusing my autistic daughter - line them up here and apologies to THEM. Tha lady was running fast out of my home telling that they have only $600 to help... seriously... you spent much more, I bet, torturing my family for 2 months. My hubs was paying for hotel instead of mortgage - take care of that!!!! her final words were - "so you think it's ok to check our daughter's pjs and bed to make sure she didn't have an night accident?" Hell, yeah... I told her - "cps didn't bother to call school and ask - she still has accidents while she is awake at school - may be YOU LADY will bother and will have no more questions".... She ran off... No business card, no phone,,, no name...

Now I am looking for criminal attorney to go to fed court to prosecute who did this to me and by the way of getting my life back, take care of their "decisions" on me and hubs. And I am going after that mf detective who was harassing me and hubs... I have recording of him confessing that he already made a decision that my hubs is guilty... loud and clear... so if he slept good at nights before... soon he will stop sleeping, like I didn't sleep for 2 months freaking out on every car and every stranger on our street. He drove me to the edge of fear for my kids.... God does forgive but I don't. I won't tolerate it. We are ex-russian citizens and dallas have a good russian paper that can go after news like child abuse by US cps... I have papers to prove and I will get records to proove more. Because now I know - they couldn't prove anything and got back to square 1 - pj check for night accidents.... If I find a good lawyer in Ft Worth - Dallas - I will surely share if we win and punish them.. SPC HAS TO START EDUCATING POLICE, INVESTIGATORS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED ABOUT AUTISM AND SPEECH DISABILITIES, No choice - they will screw up another and another and another family if not to be stopped.
to be continued... :twisted:

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:20 am

Little update since yesterday. my girl is allowed to discuss details now. She is telling me very disturbing stories. Care team held her to OB/GYn chair by arms and legs spreading them by force to get what they wanted to prove their "right". isn't that sex abuse? they told me they wont force her to do what she doesn't want to do. Now it turns as physical force abuse and sex abuse.... reall. I think abuse of disable children to get extra bonus to the paycheck? or statistic raise? The pushed it too far.

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:45 pm

update. fbss witch called - she wants to see me tomorrow to discuss family plan.... and so surprised that my hubs at home... cps and fbss don't read their cases!!!!! wow... if you have a victim at least you can do is check their case. my daughter is furious. she wants justice to be seen and someone punished. I haven't seen her, autistic kid so determerned. When I told lady from fbss that my daughter demands justice - she said that she will not talk to her cause she is a kid!!!!! reaaaaly? so if you interrogating my daughter and trying to push her to the limit with her autism to "confess" everyones sins then please be ready that she will not be a child and will tell you who is who...
I really really really tired of this bull... I need help don't metter where from or who. We will sell our house if we have to to pay the lawyer - i want this asses off my ass (pardon my french) :twisted:

family_man

Postby family_man » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:56 am

Hello again. You may not want to hear my advice, but you should probably tone down your rhetoric a bit, especially when you're around your CPS caseworkers. Otherwise, they may deem you to be "uncooperative," "combative," or even "mentally unstable." Please don't think that I'm calling you these things -- I'm certainly not! You are reacting in a perfectly normal way. But I have had personal experience with CPS labeling people in these ways, and consequently requiring them to complete additional "services" before their cases could be closed. These "services" may include psychological counseling to tame your "anger management issues," parenting classes, group therapy, etc. Remember, these people have unlimited legal resources at their disposal, and you're just another case to them. They can make you comply the easy way or the hard way, so you might as well do it the easy way if you can.

If you plan to sue CPS in federal court, be prepared to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney's fees. That's what Gary and Melissa Gates did to correct the abuses they suffered at the hands of CPS. They actually forced Texas CPS to reform its practices, and we are all in their debt for this. (See the attached articles for all the details.)

http://www.texastribune.org/2011/04/29/accused-in-texas-face-long-wait-to-fight-abuse/
http://library.cppp.org/files/4/409_Gates_Final.pdf
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1117189.html
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”