Linda Jo

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

C4SAJLN

Linda Jo

Postby C4SAJLN » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:00 am

Thank you so much for making this information readily available. Your hard work in putting this info out has helped save my family. I plan on writing in detail about my experience and sharing in the fight against this horrendous system. It will take a long time to effectively commuicate but I wanted to make sure I said thanks so much for the important and potentially lifesaving information provided here

LindaJM

Re: Linda Jo

Postby LindaJM » Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 am

Thanks for letting me know it helped your family. Hearing that always makes me happy. :D
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

C4SAJLN

Postby C4SAJLN » Wed May 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Linda my case was an utter nightmare that Ive had screaming dreams about where I have actually woken myself up and my baby up screaming. I googled every single person involved in it and the amount of information was stunning. :( They drummed me up on a neglect charge when I am anything but a neglectful parent so much mental energy goes into raising my family. They are my lifeblood. To think for even a second my babies could have been taken from me by such callous and jaded, inept creeps is totally horrifying and I can't handle reading some of these cases on here. I never lost my babies thank god but my heart aches for the stories ive read and the endless red tape that catagorized and oppresses and tears apart so many families. i'm just stunned,overwhelmed and learning.

C4SAJLN

Postby C4SAJLN » Wed May 04, 2016 1:02 pm

to figure out that this is a monetary system that takes advantage of the good will of ignorant people with the best intention in their hearts is a stunning thing to discover in itself and my own naivety has gone out the window, I was under the impression of a whole lot of allusions before but no longer.The wormhole is intense.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 27, 2016 11:56 am

C4SAJLN wrote:...horrifying and I can't handle reading some of these cases on here....

I feel the same way... sometimes I just can't take it anymore... reading about the trauma and griefs of others dealing with this evil system takes a toll on me... which is why I haven't spent much time here in the last month. I needed time off, hopefully to return with more energy for the problem at hand. It seems like there's more families involved now, than ever before. :cry:
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”