Child wrongfully removed after 911 call was made

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lapeerborn

Child wrongfully removed after 911 call was made

Postby Lapeerborn » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 pm

I am a single mother and had Sole Custody of my miracle daughter that turned 8 year's old on 3-11-16.

Here's what's happened and I NEED HELP:

I've been a single mother since the 2009, and I have had Sole Custody of my daughter since the year 2010(Her father hadn't seen her in 7 year's and didn't call her ever while owing $7,000.00 child support arrears). Before my daughter was born I had lost 5 babies (1 loss of twins, 2 miscarriages, and a male trisomy 13 son in which pregnancy was terminated at 5.5 months pregnant at doctor recommendation) and my sister from the year's 2005 until 2007.

February 24th 2016 my daughter and I were involved in a 4 car accident, hit stopped cars at 70 mph on the freeway. Kaylie and I were taken to the hospital in an ambulance and I was directly taken to Trauma. Kaylie had just a seat belt burn and I had a fractured clavicle, concussion, and was bleeding behind my sternum. I was admitted and released the next day on 2-25-16. On 2-28-16, my daughter's grandmother and uncle from her father's side had come out to visit with my daughter overnight and I gave them a key.

On 3-4-16, her uncle called the Phoenix Police and asked them to go check on me and told them I was possibly doing drug's and had been in a MVA. Police came and had left that night. A few days later I had went back to the hospital with confusion from concussing and was released after being discharged. On 3-8-16, my daughter had came to me and said she had heard something in her room or in the living room. About an hour later I had heard a sound. I jumped up and shut bedroom door and locked it, ran in the bathroom and dialed 911, I put 911 on speaker to hopefully scare away the possible intruder. The phone was very staticy and I hung up and called them back. They then stayed on the phone until the police had knocked on my door. 2 police officers searched my apt and found no broken windows or locks, so it looked like there was no intruder. The police had asked me all kinds of questions and told me my eyes looked dilated, I told them that the day of my accident, the paramedics had asked me if I was on anything because my eyes looked dilated then, and I was fully drug tested at hospital and have paperwork showing all negative. The police then started accusing me anyways and were searching all prescriptions in the apt. They were harassing me wrongfully, they asked paramedics to see if I was ok or not, paramedics cleared me, and then the police called the Crisis Team because the 1 police officer was not happy with the paramedics clearing me. The Crisis Team came to see me at the apt and police officer told him that he didn't feel safe leaving my 8 year old daughter wit me. The Crisis Team asked me to come to just get checked out and had told me it would look really bad to say NO. The police and Crisis Team had told me to find someone to watch my daughter so they wouldn't have to call CPS. I told them that my neighbors downstairs were really good friends of ours, so they took her down there.

I then was transported in a police car to the hospital. I was evaluated by 5 people in a room and was immediately released with medication for anxiety attacks. I went home and found out that CPS had came to my neighbors while I was gone and had took my daughter. I called CPS that same day when they opened and was transferred to a worker. He had told me I had to go take a urine test, It came back negative.

I went to CPS a few days later to discuss getting my daughter back and they had called her father which never called to talk to my daughter or see her, and owed $7000.00 back child support. When they called him, he stared talking about my rough past with him and I was getting looked at like I was doing ALL of that Now (even though I passed the urine test same day my daughter was wrongfully removed). I had no chance to explain that he was talking about 10 year's ago and that I changed my life for my daughter.

They then asked me to take a hair follicle immediately after leaving the meeting and to take random urine tests. After the meeting the state was given Temp Custody of my daughter. 3 weeks later I went to the court date and was given my daughter back with a 24 hour monitor. All of my tests came back negative. The only person that I knew that didn't work was a male close friend and it was so uncomfortable. I had started Therapy and strong medication for anxiety attacks and depression. On 4-19-16, I had missed my court hearing because of the medication I was ordered to take and they took my daughter again. The court then ordered more random urine tests which all came back negative.

I found out that a new worker was assigned to my case and that I had to do a Pchyc Eval. I completed the Pchyc Eval and went back to court on 7-21-16. My daughter's father had shown up to the court hearing and he was trying to get Custody of my daughter and Child Support to stop being taken from his checks. CPS had acted like they wanted to give her father custody even though I've tested negative for ALL tests and completed therapy and a Pcycological Evaluation.

My court appointed attorney didn't even remember my name and was not fighting at all at the court hearing. I am now in desperate need for someone to help me get my daughter back. I see her only 2 hour's every week and she wants to come home so bad. Please help me if you're an attorney who can help and I also want to sue them for wrongfully removing a child from the home and not giving her back after proving that all of the allegations were wrong.

NYCStarmom

Re: Child wrongfully removed after 911 call was made

Postby NYCStarmom » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 pm

:| Hello, this is a never ending fight. Sorry I haven't seen your post earlier. I have an advocate and life coach who knows law and will go to back for you and your lil girl.

These people are taking our God-given rights. All I can say is now make sure you document everything.

Record and ask for everything in written media ( formal letter or email even a text ).

Record your visits so you can show he judge there's no way you should't have the baby.

Were you ever charged with anything?

I'll be on here checking continuously. I'll never get tired of helping these babies.

By the way what state are you in? I hope you get this message.

Hismommie

Re: Child wrongfully removed after 911 call was made

Postby Hismommie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:14 pm

mine is similarly injust alike.
i am in tucson.
all the help please its going onto 1 year.

i hope you found justice.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”