Very scared of what could happen with CPS

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Theresnospoon

Very scared of what could happen with CPS

Postby Theresnospoon » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:03 am

Recently my husband was arrested on DV. He has a protective order placed against him. My two young kids were in the house and they heard the argument but did not see. Although we've always made a point to hide from when we are arguing.

I just received a voicemail from social services asking me to call them on allegation of child abuse so now I'm extremely worried. We take immensely good care of our kids and have a safe and warm home for them, but is scared of what CPS may conjure up to take the kids.

I'm scared to even call them back. What should I do?

LindaJM

Re: Very scared of what could happen with CPS

Postby LindaJM » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Sorry I wasn't here to answer questions this summer and I'm sure this response is late enough that your case is much different now. What is happening? I hope they dropped the case.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”