please help in South Carolina

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dmgagnon92

please help in South Carolina

Postby dmgagnon92 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:17 am

Hello!
I have a court date this coming Tuesday and I am terrified! I feel as if my whole case has been lies.
My son was born Nov 1 2015 on very short notice. Immediately after delivery I was told that I tested positive for marijuana and I know I had quit smoking long before then. Needless to say, after a long time of fighting my son ended up in state care after his grandmother backed of being his caregiver two days before his big discharge. My son was in the NICU for over 6 months. For the last several months his father and I have been completing drug and alcohol classes and purchasing a car, and trying our best to get him home for the first time ever. Our caseworker will not communicate with me, and will not set up visitation. He has lied about several things. And also my boyfriends attorney will not call us back. A few days before court we are dealing with this. Any advice will help!
I'm desperate for my son to be with us!

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”