I would like to introduce myself

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deborahjill88

I would like to introduce myself

Postby deborahjill88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 am

I am a mom in Nj a licensed speech pathologist who wants to get involved, network help spur reform and tell my story. I would never think what happened to me could happen in this country in 2016 with a constitution. I do not have my child due to her being removed for clutter no injuries no history nothing. i have not had her in 2 years almost. anonymous calls for years from adversaries and i have been investigated and investigations have yielded nothing. i used the public defender never knowing they would not assert basic defenses to which me and my innocent 10 year old were entitled to which would have limited their jurisdiction early on.I can not tell you the pain, degradation i feel. i am planning to sue the public defender for not putting on a timely appropriate defense. please let me know what else you would like to know there is more

KDus

Re: I would like to introduce myself

Postby KDus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 am

You will probably do better with an appeal on procedural issues and maybe some substance issues.
If, in fact, clutter was the concern, there is precedent that that alone isn't enough.
People on this forum understand that the workers will change the story and accusations along the way, so, I presume your case isn't really about clutter anymore.
Also, if your child is 10, there may leverage to get his/her wishes presented to the court.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”