Girl in fostercare, CPS covering their mistakes-Urgent Advice please

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

heartbroken2017

Girl in fostercare, CPS covering their mistakes-Urgent Advice please

Postby heartbroken2017 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:03 am

I have been going through the courts for 6 years and when i left father of daughter she was 4 years old, he told me he would gain custody and i wouldn't see her again, he did just that (he was emotionally abusive and controlling in our relationship)  He had social services involved and when they realised they had made a mistake in helping him gain custody they have been covering up since we have had 12 hearings, 11 different social workers, they are definitely covering because last year we had a conference meeting and a dc police officer said that it is domestic abuse and the father is a perpetrator
and it is typical behaviour it's about power and control. however the social services altered the minutes of this meeting to say that i was the perpetrator and they removed what DC Police officer had really said. I had asked for the minutes and they delayed giving them to me. They frequently do not provide me with paperwork.  They keep blaming that it is both of us conflicting relationship and our daughters caught in the middle
They dismiss everything i say and we saw a psychologist who recognised that father has been using parental alienation against me and the rest of family however she said that because i had an incident where my friend kicked my door and made threats that he had an excuse to why he does this alienation plus i have PTS disorder and i need therapy for my childhood abuse and me and daughter need Video interaction therapy
Yet at the final hearing daughter was removed from his care because  had gone into hospital and she was left with his friends and in a bad state of care. she was placed with foster carers. He shot himself in the foot by producing his own health records that the social have been hiding for all these years. (she's 10 now) His records stated that he is very ill, on morphine and a pile of other medicines he's got a depression mental disorder and he attempted suicide after the last court hearing. Alcohol dependant  (The social said they lost his records but i know they had this when they gave him custody so that's their covering up)
My barrister said if i do the therapy we can come back to court in 6 to 12 months time and ask the judge to discharge the care order and i can see the IRO Officer at the review in march but it states on order that social are to arrange the Video therapy but  they are deliberately delaying this. they say my daughter needs her separate therapy first and i need to be patient. Meanwhile i have seen a mental health team who say they can't give me my separate therapy because i don't have PTS Disorder or any other mental conditions.  At the final hearing the psychologist said that i don't have PTS But only show some symptoms so she has gone back on what she stated in her report plus the social had wanted me to have only 4 contacts with my daughter per year and the psychologist said this would emotionally harm daughter because her parents have been her only attachment
I am worried sick as what to do, i am worried that they will continue to cover up blame me and railroad me and delay any progress and then say she can't be with me because it been too long and she has attachment to carers.
Please advise what i can do now?
Take it back to court and appeal? (final was early dec 2016)
Take social to higher court of justice (if i prove they incorrect and covering) maybe i can have her returned 
Go to the media?
Discuss with IRO? (i also 2 years ago i tried going through complaints procedure but only as far as stage 2 because they made it too difficult to get anywhere)
Any advice is welcome i can't keep going through this hell and i would have to be a really bad mother for her not to return to me and i am not i love her more than anything i have completed all the parenting, freedom program, meetings and try to do everything they say.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”