dhs I've got this

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nicolebell

dhs I've got this

Postby nicolebell » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 pm

I was heated today because my daughter keeps coming in with neglect by foster mom. I was very worried that my daughter is being neglected, and best believe since my last court hearing that went well, my case worker is sweeping this under the rug. From the very beginning and I have called the case worker and the lady who does my visits.. I will file a law suit bigger then them, because they don't get it, and if I see one more neglect on her I will not be so nice.. I've contacted the senitor here and the head of dhs has been spoken to. I won't have another child abused, and I don't care how many kids they have ypu don't treat my kid like that.. she smelled like they haven't Givin her a bath, and I am furious. . My lawyer got the brunt of it, well they are the biggest abusers and I wont let this happen to my child period. Ever, and I will go to the head again until she is returned. Period.. I am not done no more excuses, done..it's like they like to take kids away if there is neglect but when the foster home does it, oh well slap on the hand don't do that.. bull .. it's time for my 10 month old to come home no more fiddling around.

KDus

Re: dhs I've got this

Postby KDus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 am

I once confronted a social worker with statistics and she didn't deny or refute them.
She had asked me why we were so resistant to their "help". (I hid the kids for 2 weeks and we hid our new baby for 2 months)

I explained that foster care is more dangerous than home. Furthermore, my ex and her siblings had a horrible foster experience, far worse that the home they were taken from.

I wrote those points in a declaration when the judge asked for an explanation of our behavior. She was sincere and it went a long way to give her a reality check from our perspective.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”