*** Dont I have ANY Rights Here?????***

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Mommy Val

*** Dont I have ANY Rights Here?????***

Postby Mommy Val » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:05 am

I have an ongoing "hate/hate" relationship with my local cps agency and i am presently under "investigation" for the FIFTH time in Our Lives Now :( SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU for the Help and The Acceptance and For EXISTING and CREATING this Whole Thing!!!! Im Terrified now EVERY Day and So are My Children :( If You have any advice or referral information for ANYTHING Please when You have the time send Me Anything You Can. I have just mailed the "Letter Upon Initial CPS Contact" to Both My Caseworker AND The Supervisor Yesterday. Certified and Return receipt Requested. Again, I am Terrified :( Im Shaking even now just writing this. The Supervisor has Already threatened Me on My Voicemail that "If I dont let them in to talk to my children and inspect my house that they will just get a court order to MAKE ME do so like they did last time." Exact Words. Im pretty sure that "negates" My Rightful Consent right there.... Doesnt it??? Also they has verbally denied Me ANY of My records THREE times already. I do not have a lawyer yet as i have already fired FOUR and I cannot even FIND one that will ACTUALLY stand up against them for Me and My Rights! :( I Just want to be left alone to live peacefully with My Family! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for EVERYTHING!!!! Sincerely, Mommy Val in Ohio ;)

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”