Loving Grandparent attacked for trying to get CPS to understand Truth

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lovekids123

Loving Grandparent attacked for trying to get CPS to understand Truth

Postby Lovekids123 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 pm

My 3 grandchildren were taken from mom. Thought it was a good thing. Other grandmother, a criminal, con artist, hired a lady to step in and kids were paced with her friend. Were to live in kids house and be enrolled in school there in their community. Other grandmother next day after court orders in place had friend over kids tell CPS lies and move kids to Ft Worth 170 miles away. It has been a horror story. Because I told CPS the lady over kids made up lies now I am bad guy and they hate me. Have threatened to file charges against me. I made a mistake and wrote a letter telling them about myself and what a nice person I am and wanted them to get the truth turned it all around. Now my son was in jail when case started Jan 6, 2014 and was released Jan 25 and has done everything to get his three sons but there are 2 other boys. They want to keep al 5 together and I am afraid even after he does everything because they hate me will not let him have his 3 sons. People have told me to hire lawyer but my son thinks it will just take time. I am going to vanish off the face of the earth as far as they are concerned but can they not give him his children. It is a really sad situation. Other grandmother is allowed to be with children and has huge drug and criminal record but me not a word to kids. Makes no sense. Do I go to the state legislators? Do I get court records where they racked me over the coals and file a state administrative hearing. In reading lies told in court can be reported as perjury to DA. What do I do. Is waiting and disappearing never open my mouth and let my son work through services do they have to give him his 3 children? Thank You, Dixie

KDus

Re: Loving Grandparent attacked for trying to get CPS to understand Truth

Postby KDus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:22 am

I am not an attorney, this is not legal advice.

My opinion: Go silent, disappear, and work on a secret plan to help if he gets them back. He should be ready to move to another county or state the day his case is closed.

Consider the following:

1. The judge decides, not CPS. Procedure is just as important as fact finding, to the judge.
2. Each party gets to tell a story. CPS, each parent, special advocates, even the judge can ask for information.
3. CPS brings allegations because they've decided it is true, not because they seek truth. They determine the narrative early and whether reunification will happen.
4. There are many external motivations for CPS, that have nothing to do with the best interests of kids.
5. People involved with CPS tend to be egomaniacs, narcissists, and bullies, empowered by non-liability and the monopoly on use of violence to fulfill their good intentions.

So, you told them the narrative is wrong. Now, they will never let you play in the game and you are on the opposing team. You may not have standing to be a party to the case but that is worth consulting a lawyer. You might be able to find a violation of your rights or due process. Maybe you could be heard as a "friend of the court."

Someone else will have to chime in with a positive suggestion on how to fix the system. In my case, a social worker lied, got removed from the case and promoted. No charges. The next social worker lied, got the DA to tell an absurd story in court(not under oath) and the judge excused violating the law. No charges.
This tyranny started decades ago. This is what the people voted for.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”