Requesting a new court appointed attorney

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Afilliate1678

Requesting a new court appointed attorney

Postby Afilliate1678 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Does anyone have any experience in getting the court appointed attorney changed on a case? He has not advocated on the mothers behalf since the start of the case.

cdomeier907

Re: Requesting a new court appointed attorney

Postby cdomeier907 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:28 am

I'm not sure how to go about get a new public defender but this may help you motivate the one you already have...

http://justicewomen.com/handbook/part3_write.html

don't quote me on this. i'm not an attorney this is just something i came across in my research and have not used it personally...yet. Honestly you should definitely get a new attorney. If there's any possible way for you to pay for one i would. that's what i had to do, i was lucky tho and found one willing to help me and let me make payments when i could. maybe set up a couple free consults you never know when you might get lucky and come across one like mine. also if you can't come up with the money for an attorney on your own you could look into setting up a gofundme.com account. i didn't have any luck with mine but i have a friend that it worked very well for.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”