I lost tpr trial may1 2017 for failure to complete the case plan in years time although id done everything but new task

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sanjae

I lost tpr trial may1 2017 for failure to complete the case plan in years time although id done everything but new task

Postby sanjae » Wed May 03, 2017 2:52 am

My 13 month old daughter whom was sheltered at two months with no actual abuse, harm neglect or history of drugs or mental problems. Id recently lost a son one month older from sids while ge was not in my care and I was working. I had my baby girl whose birthday is same day and knew before having her id be extra protective. Shed have something similar to anxiety attacks where there be a period of assumed pain and or discomfort with non stop crying for and hour or so to the point shed barely breath . Just wanting to make sure she wasnt in pain or discomfort and wanting to know if there was something else to sooth her or a diagnosis we go to the doctor and the er about four time since she was born the last time I took her to er very early in the morning when doctors office wasn't open an nurse angry with my persistence to get to the bottom of this and not just have a wellness check decided shed trick me into staying there for an assumed more extensive check but secretly called dxf and over exaggerated most details of the reasons why we were there and my description of her symptoms saying I was wacked out of my mind but not enough for them.to take my daughter from my care the whole seven hours we were there before dcf came and literally took ny daughter right then and there since then im not the same depression is an everyday reality and the beautiful baby if had was gone. Now my rights ate terminated because I didn't do the case plan which I actually did do everything except a new task for substance abuse counseling reassigned because id tested positive right before I was going to ve allowed unsupervised visitation.. Case started March 17 2016 and around the holidays which is also both our birthday I became severely depressed and was weak enough to try smoking to help get through some of the hurt dcf finds out and then goes on to say ive always had a problem even though id always test negative and reassigned me to do substance abuse again at the end of my case plan knowing id not have enough time to complete and I actually got terminated a couple days ago and before I add suicidal to my new self im praying there's sonething I can do to get my daughter back

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”