Case in Kansas court coming up to tpr

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lovingmybabies79

Case in Kansas court coming up to tpr

Postby Lovingmybabies79 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am

Hi I'm from Kansas city, My 3 children were taken in 2015 I went to jail at age 35 for my own check that bounced I ended up missing court after going every 2 weeks for 6 months bounty hunter came to pick me up from work because my cosigner flaked because I would not be in a relationship with him. My children were out of school on this particular day and we stayed in a hotel my children were 13 and twins 12 old enough to stay in room and were being supervised by my friend that was a cpl of rooms down. Off to wrk I go kissing each of my babies. By 12 noon I was being put in cuffs at my job and taken to jail for missing court. This was on a Friday once there for maybe around 4-5 hrs and me a hot mess (I hate jail) an officer. Approached me and asked if there was someplace for my kids to go I stated my mothers and tht was the end of the conversation I finally got in touch with my mother the next day who informed me that my kids did not want to come there to her house and they were being held at the juvenile detention center until I get out. I gt out early the nxt Sunday morning. Called my mother at 7 to see where to get my babies and she flooded me with diff numbers an attorneys num for me one for my children called gal case workers numb social workers numbers I had no clue what was going on and did not find out until the next day that my children had been ripped out of school and in cps custody from my So called attorney. I fell in to a state of depression. And started using drugs because I was so broken my babies r all I have they r My babies my reason for life and they were gone, My kids father passed away in a house fire when they were 1 and 2yrs old i was a single parent and never had any problems up until this point in on our lives 2 yrs ago. Needless to say it has been an up and dwn rollercoaster jumping through hopes with these ppl. I am so broken and terrified tht since i have been dealing with anxitey, depression and drug use since my babies r gone and its very hard to cope that I am going to loose my babies . My court appointed is no good I am broke by need help lots of lies and b.s. despite all my honest efforts to prove I am fit to get my children back. I am now only able to see my children 1 a mo for an hr.
Pre-trial is in July and this is killing me slowly trying to stay strong. There is more to story just can't write it all bit I also believe i hv a law suit I knew nothing of any of this until i was out of jail they had the hearing knowing where I was and did not tranaport me to court no parents kidsbautomatically go into states evil hands.there r lies with dates and plenty more point blank my rights were violated.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”