Devistated that DCS can do what they want

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Momma.Cries

Devistated that DCS can do what they want

Postby Momma.Cries » Tue May 16, 2017 12:45 pm

My husband and I have had an open DCS case since November of 2016. We were separated at the time and the children were in my care. Well I had done everything they had asked, I started counseling, took drug tests, literally everything they had asked. I had an informal agreement (IA) which was voluntary and not court ordered. Well in February of 2017 custody reverted back to my husband and we had reconciled. I had informed my DCS case work of this. Last time either of us heard from her was February 18 2017. My husband had texted her the end of March and told her we had moved. She never got back to us. Well April 16th my husband was arrested on a possession charge. Then on April 18th my DCS case worker shows up with a petition for CHINS and had a court date set for April 20th. We went to court that day and the judge stated that it was in the best interest of the children to stay in the home with me and our family. Less then 6 hours later that same day my case worker shows up with another case worker and 3 county sheriff's and says that we need to let them in. I said I wasn't going to unless my mother in law said it was ok. The sheriff said that had to, so we did. Well upon making entrance to our home they threatened us and said that we had 5 minutes to give a drug test and a few other things or they would take our kids. While this was going on she talked to my 2 babies alone and told me that I couldn't be present. Well they took my kids anyways, failed to produce a court order, questioned both of my children without !e being present, and still took my kids without grounds to do so! Now they will only let me see them once a week.i lost my husband and my kids all within 4 days and I'm devistated! My kids are not happy and want to come home! Help z

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”