In MI and I won't off of Central Registry!!!

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Trrjones

In MI and I won't off of Central Registry!!!

Postby Trrjones » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 am

We are grandparents trying to adopt our grandchild. During the process we found out my husband was on central registry from 10 years ago, so they came and took our grandchild within an hour. We are beyond devastated, we're lost. My husband reprimanded our adopted15 yo--back in 2007--bc she was sneaking friends clothes and wearing short shorts at school. The next time we caught her, my hubby saw them in her gym bag and he became enraged. His actions went too far, and he knows it. But he made her put them on and then yelled at her that this is what you want boys to see! He then pulled on her shorts and when he did that he accidentally touched her private. They both tell the same story that it was an accident, but she decided to get back at her dad and tell her counselor at school. Long story short, we had to do a case plan, there were no charges, we continued to raise her and the rest of our children and never got notice that he was on central registry. Now we've lost our grandchild. They say his case is substantiated because he admitted to what he did so he will never get off. I just can't believe that. Now the foster family is trying to adopt our grandchild!!!!!! HELP!

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”