False Allegations

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mpodpora4

False Allegations

Postby mpodpora4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Basically I am No Angel and have done wrong in my past and have had CPS involvement for years. I saw the good bad and ugly CPS. Now I am seeing CPS beyond ugly. I can tell you how they bullied and lied

They are offering services based on the allegations as of 5/26/2017 for substance abuse and parenting. The anonymous referrals calls were made weekly in the month of May
The Reasons were
1. My Son slept in car.
Fact: We as a family broke down while traveling from a benefit almost two hours from home. It took awile for help to arrive. We all slept in car.
2. My son has no wheelchair.
Fact: Son has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, his Doctors at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia said no to the wheelchair it would progress his disease.
Son has mobilty Scooter. Son has been fitted for power chair this process takes awhile ( Insurance and Ordering). As his disease progresses the Doctors want more support for his back.
3. I didn't take him to the doctors.
Fact. He tipped over in his scooter. If I can recall we could not stop the fall one person protected his head area from impact and I stopped the scooter from landing on top we guided the fall. He had no visual marks he suffered a boo boo that requied ice and a kiss. Son has been a fall risk for 4 years. He also has a local pediatrician who was called.

I have searched for days for help with an appeal the only help is get a lawyer. I tried leagal aide its a conflict of interest Ive called the lawyer referal and was given two attorneys. One hasnt called me back and the other works for CPS. I cant afford an attorney

I feel CPS is needed for abused and neglected Chidren but they are abusing familys now. If the above allegations are considered neglect than 90% of parents across this country would be considered neglecting their chidren and parents wont have any rights if we let the CPS corruption continue.

My husband and I have a combined family of 8 children ages 10 to 29.

In a message dated 6

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”