Newcomers, Please be Specific & Descriptive

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

Newcomers, Please be Specific & Descriptive

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:23 am

Many CPS victims come to this forum in desperation and need emergency help. There are many very knowledgeable posters in this forum but they can't help you if you just post a sentence or two. I know you may be afraid to post details but you can post quite a bit of information without revealing names and exact location (it does help us to know what state you're from though).

So please try to be as specific and informative as you can so you can hopefully get the help you need. No promises are made and nothing works the same way for every situation, please be aware of that fact.

Good luck everyone and I sure hope there will be a good ending for all to this nightmare.

Bob

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:25 am

Can one of the moderators approve this and make it a sticky? Thanks.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:41 am

This would be good on all of the forums.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

On my own

Postby On my own » Thu May 25, 2006 6:51 am

Thank you for this forum. There is much needed help all over. God Bless and thank you again..
Lisa
Wyoming
There is no rest for the wicked, because wickedness is a restless job.

misty hawkins

please help

Postby misty hawkins » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:54 am

cps took my son and promised to give him to my mother..but never did...then they dont give me any paper work...they tell me i have court on the 26 of june then call and say it has been cancled, but when i go for my 1hour visitation she slips and tells my mom to come to court. well they send me to the wrong court room...isnt that a violation of mine and my sons rights :twisted:
misty hawkins

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:59 pm

Hi misty,

The problem is you have to prove they sent you to the wrong courtroom.. :roll:

You need to learn what your rights are and what policys they have to follow and voice this in court.

Post your story as a new topic, you will get more hits on advice :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

SWEETDARLING11142002

I AM NEW

Postby SWEETDARLING11142002 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:00 pm

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE. I AM FROM TEXAS. MY KIDS ARE IN CPS CUSTODY AND HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT A YEAR IN A HALF. IT HAS BEEN A HUGE AND DIFFICULT STRUGGLE. :cry: :( I AM WANTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND HOW TO USE IT TO HELP ME IN THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

Anonymous

Re: I AM NEW

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:12 pm

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TLCaridin

DSS has had my son for 8 months

Postby TLCaridin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:49 am

Hi I am fighting for the return home of my 9 year old son I have 1 more court hearing left, and wanted some advice. My legal councel religueshed his services (quit), and now I have no legal councel I filed a motion for discovery and only part of the file was there,( from DSS). Please reply I am upset and saddened over the return home of my children. I have been in complience to there treatment plan but missed a UA last night and am worried they will take the hour a week away it is the only thing I have missed in 9 months they are real srtict, I see him 1 time a week for 1 hour suppervised I also have a daughter that is 16 they placed her with her boyfriends familey. I can see her when ever she wants to see me supervised. My health is declining I have just been diognosed with servicle disk desease

LadyGirl6669

New

Postby LadyGirl6669 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:38 pm

I am new to this and looking for information regarding my rights. I am a participant in a program called Family Treatment Court. My 3 children are in foster care and I am NOT being treated fairly. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP>

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:52 pm

Hi ladygirl, Welcome to the board

Post your story under Investigations :wink:

Here's some links to your rights:

http://kidjacked.com/legal/handbook.asp
http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/cpscourtorder.php

Deblyn

New Member In Connecticut

Postby Deblyn » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:49 pm

I am trying to help my adult daughter and her two children.I have been reading everything I can on dcf,constitutional rights,family law,etc,..
She has been reported to dcf 19 times in a little over one month!
As soon as one allegation was investigated and found untrue,and the case closed within days.A new call would come in and a new case would be opened.Every case has been closed for facts being unproven.
The very last call has now ended with my daughter having a petition for neglect filed against her because a dcf paper left at her door stated that because they have not been able to get in touch with her,they were left with no other recourse.
Her children and her had been on a vacation when this new call came in.Though she has no history of drug abuse,she was forced to take a urine drug test and passed.
Today she was told she must submit to a hair strand drug test or else dcf will go for an order of temporary custody.This last caller said that she was a drug user.
In court today attempting to speak with the public defender about her rights was like talking to a wall.He kept saying that whatever dcf has written are the facts and thats all we are dealing with,and that nothing appears to be a constitutional rights violation.He actually got snippy with me for even bringing that up,and my daughter told me to be quiet because I was making him mad.
I need some direction on what to do to help them.Grandparent's rights also seem to be worthless here.
I refuse to lose hope,because I have to be strong for all of them,but The agony I am feeling over this,I can't truly imagine what my daughter and her kids are feeling.
God bless you for having this site to post.It is very easy to forget that this is also happening to many other innocent families.

beajus

Postby beajus » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:57 pm

I"ll be thinking of your daughter. CPS won't give my mother our children because we live next door to one another which is a crock of crap. But at this point all we can do is play their game. Tell her to not give up, read everything they want her to sign, and take notes. She needs to start a file folder or drawer of everything related to CPS and also proof that she was on vacation etc. Good luck

EducatingMyselfInFL1

Postby EducatingMyselfInFL1 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:24 pm

Last edited by EducatingMyselfInFL1 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

odie92377

i am new

Postby odie92377 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:21 pm

i am new here too my kids were removed by cps almost 1 1/2 yrs ago cps told me to transfer custody of them to my sons godmother which is also a foster mother that way they would no longer be involved.so I did and now she won't let me see or talk to my kids at all.i am wondering if anyone knows what rights i have and how can i go about getting my kids back?this woman has been in my life for 7 long years and has made numerous cps calls on me all unfounded until this last one.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi Odie...Welcome to the site...

When you signed custody over...
1. Was the custody transfer filed with the court?
2. Was there a timeframe? (6 months or was it open ended)
3. Is DCFS still involved?

odie92377

reply about transfer of custody

Postby odie92377 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 pm

hey there was no time frame and yes it was done in candler county ga court cps is no longer involved they told us when we did the transfer that everything will be up to the godmother.you know the worst thing about it all is that this woman pretended to be my friend all these years i really thought she cared about us when really all she wanted was my son.

Ginia

Hi Ya'll!!!

Postby Ginia » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm

i'm thankful for somewhere to go where others feel as awful as I do. I'm sorry for us all. I feel even worse for the children being tossed around in a unfair money making scandal. Living second by second, if I didnt, this agony would consume me. Blessings to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginia

kaylob

new here and saying hey

Postby kaylob » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey all ok im a 27 year old single mom of two. on march 26 2007 my son was having a manic epsode and the cops was called when i ststed that i was scared to keep restrining him because i might hurt him. the cops called cps both kids was removed and placed aprt but with family. the cps worker seen me and my son 1 week later and has never layed eyes on my duaghter but yet she served me with a protection order and i cant see my kids. I go back to court on may 2 for the protective order and i have found that they have to case against me. but yet wont return the kids. my son has told her hes scared of his dad and wants to come home. she has had doctors that said its mentaly unhealthy for him to be around his dad but yet thats where she placed him and my duaghter in a camper with her dad but my sister who could take both lives in a 4 br house was turned down. i did everything i can from cons. to stress groups, parenting classes, and a kids first group finding this site has helped me alot and thanks for the help they stopped pushing me when i requsted my file because this site told me about my rights and now they have admitted to not having a child abuse case against me and the worker has stated to my lawer that she has nothing so again thanks and god bless

casey

I'm a newcomer with alot of questions

Postby casey » Wed May 16, 2007 8:59 pm

I've never really been into the internet until CSD came into my family's life so I'm pretty new at all of this stuff. Please be patient with this newbie. I wanted to know,well alot! Let me start by giving a brief explaination of my situation. I have 2 children. A girl age6 and a boy age 1 1/2. Jan. 27th my daughter went to play at a playmates home(a little boy from school). Several hours after leaving she was returned by the other childs mother. The mother informed me that there was an "incident" and that my daughter had blood in the crotch of her pants.At the time it was unclear the nature and severity of the injury. The mother had informed me that my daughter had said their dog "humped" her in their bathroom. I questioned my daughter and got the same explaination. I took my daughter to our local hospital when I saw where the blood was coming from(inside her vagina). I relayed the situation to the local police officer who had been notified by the hospital. He didn't pay any attention to the fact that she came from these peoples home this way but focused instead on the fact that I said a dog had done this(which I informed him was what I was told by the boy's mother) and that in my attempt to locate the actual source of bleeding I had put my daughter in the bathtub prior to coming to the hospital. Anyway needless to say the officer began to immediatly piont the finger at my husband and myself. Well the next day CSD and about 6 police came and detained my babies. Two days later they were returned (by the only social worker that has gotten it right and listened). It was determined that it was a case of sexual play between the kids(where was this mom?). After two days at home my daughter tore the outer part of her vagina because she had been digging and itching at herself. She was bleeding alot! I took her back to the hospital immediatly. It was decided that she would be transported to a more qualified hospital in Sacramento instead of our little redneck small town hospital to be surgically repaired. after many hours she was transported by ambulance along with my husband whom I had asked to accompany her The baby and I would drive and meet them there first thing in the morning ( it was very late and I had been battling the flu for the last 2 days). At 4am I recieved a call from my husband in tears saying that the were detaining the kids again because of her "new" injuries. By 5am they were there to get my son. Thus the nightmare began and continues. After 8wks of intensive and leading or biased questioning by CSD my girl said daddy did it! I know for fact he didn't.Now he's facing 3 felonies and I haven't been allowed contact with the kids or him(Isaw my girl for the1st time 2 days ago). How can they make you seperate or divorce when nothing has been proven? The foster parents have recently taken my kids on a trip 2hrs away from here without my permission or knowledge are they allowed to do that? If anyone has suggestions, questions, or can help in any way please let me know.

TJ

Hello

Postby TJ » Fri May 25, 2007 8:08 pm

Hello, my name is TJ and I am a true crime blogger and also have a strong interest in crimes against children/children's rights.

I first became interested in the problems with CPS after blogging about local cases like the Ariana and Tyler Payne case and the Brandon Williams case. Since then, I have read a lot about them, their secrecy when it comes to protecting their agency and their essential lack of doing exactly what they should be doing--protecting children.

I am also a mother of two children, one which has Autism Spectrum Disorder (non-Asperger's).

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning more about CPS through the stories of the people that have suffered at their hands.

kali

newcomer who lost custody 4 years ago

Postby kali » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 am

I lost physical custody of my one-year old daughter over four years ago now and I just don't think I will ever recover from it. My daughter was the sunshine in my life and I'm just a shell of my former self since losing her. I realize that there are valid child abuse-child, child neglect, child sexual molestation and child-starvation cases so there is a valid need for CPS. However my case and most of the cases I read about here are NOT such cases. I love to quote the author that stated that CPS "takes children from places that are not that bad and puts them in strange places that are not that good and completely ignores the importance of the bond between parent and child." I don't know if I will ever get over losing my little girl-I talked to her on the phone today for the first time this year and I have been an emotional mess ever since hearing her voice...hearing her complain that her "other mommy" doesn't gives her baths, spanks her allot and she doesn't even have underwear. My daughter was taken from me on February 25th, 2004 in northern California. She had turned one earlier in the month. In hindsight I realize that I never should have called CPS to "help" me find daycare for my daughter 4 months earlier. When my daughter was 9 months old I discovered that her father was using drugs and cheating on me. We already had allot of problems in our relationship but finding out he was using drugs sealed the deal-I was done with him. We had had a screaming match fight a few weeks earlier and the neighbors called the police. They made a report that we had been fighting in front of my daughter and they arrested him for an outstanding warrant from missing a court date from before I even knew him. Finding out that he had been using drugs while taking care of our daughter while I worked days was the last straw. However I didn't think about who would take care of my little girl if I kicked him out of the house. I went back to work when my baby was 6 months old and I worked days while her father worked nights. After three weeks of relying on my friends to watch my daughter for 6-7 hours a day while I went to work I ran out of options. My family lives on the east coast and we have an extremely strained relationship. I swallowed my pride and called my mother and begged her to take in me and my daughter as I couldn't make ends meet as a single mother trying to survive in northern California. She heartlessly told me she could not live with me and couldn't take in my ten-month old daughter. It is not that she couldn't-it's that for whatever reason she wouldn't. I was desperate and had no where to turn. After breastfeeding my daughter to sleep I got out the phone book and ended up calling CPS and was transferred to a social worker. A female social worker came out to my house and we talked. I told her that I desperately needed child care immediately but that I only made enough at my job to pay for rent, groceries, car insurance and the household bills. She was very understanding that I could not afford daycare for my daughter. She was very nice and warm and explained that she would help me get funding for daycare but urged me to place my daughter in voluntary temporary foster care so that I could get to work that week and not lose my job. She understood my urgency that if I called in to work one more time because I didn't have a babysitter I would lose my job and I was scared that me and my baby would end up on the streets. I balked at her suggestion of putting my daughter in foster care! NO WAY was I going to do that...but I didn't know where to take my daughter while I was at work so within a couple of days I called her back and agreed to it. I was forced to place my baby in voluntary foster care for three days because of a lack of money. I met with the foster mother every afternoon when I got off work so I could breastfeed my daughter and spend time with her. Each time when I strapped my daughter into her car seat and said good-bye she screamed and screamed and nothing could ever break my heart more than that. After three days I told the social workers that I HAD to have my daughter back the next day and they agreed and told me they had gotten me approved for funding for childcare. I picked my daughter up the next morning and was ecstatic to have her back! I never wanted to be apart from her again as just three days had felt like an eternity. We moved into low-income housing which I had been on the waiting list for for two years and I dropped my daughter off at daycare 5 days a week while I went to work. Everything seemed to be getting better so I was happy with my decision to call CPS and ask for help. About two months later my daughter started throwing up a lot and having bad diarrhea. Of course I took her to her pediatrician who spent 5 minutes with her and said it was a stomach flu and it should go away within a week. Ten days passed and my one-year old was pale, lethargic, and not getting any better. The people that worked at her daycare were wonderful and they really loved myself and my daughter. I had made them fully aware of my daughter's symptoms and since none of the other children were coming down with her "flu" they allowed her to still come to daycare so I wouldn't lose my job. I took my daughter to see her pediatrician twice more as she started throwing up even water and breast milk after being sick for two weeks. That *idiot* doctor said I was over-reacting and told me bananas would help stop the diarrhea. That doctor's medical advice could have killed my daughter. I ignored him and after leaving his office for the THIRD time in two weeks I drove straight to the emergency room of the Santa Cruz hospital-DOMINICAN HOSPITAL. I checked my daughter in and we waited only a few minutes. The nurses and doctors there immediately hooked her up to an IV of fluids as she was dangerously dehydrated. We spent the next 6 days in a quarantined room on the children's unit. After a ton of tests my daughter was diagnosed with the Rota-virus which can be deadly for infants and the elderly. I will admit that I had an extremely emotional time while I was cooped up 24-7 in that room with my baby. When social workers came to talk with me (I had no idea they were CPS workers) I cried and told them how stressed out I was, how angry at her pediatrician I was, how much I needed to keep my job, how worried I was that my daughter had been vomiting everything I fed her for two straight weeks, etc. etc.

On the day my daughter was getting released from the hospital-all her symptoms now gone-she was sitting on my lap in the hospital bed and watching the Teletubbies, eating animal crackers. Two social workers and a police officer walked into the hospital room and demanded I hand over my daughter. I absolutely lost it and started crying and refused. They had to forcefully take her from me and I was physically hit by the police officer and handcuffed in front of my now-screaming one-year old daughter. They told me she was being taken as they were diagnosing her with "FAILURE TO THRIVE".

I did everything presented to me in the "Family-Re-unification" Plan but after 7 months my parental rights were terminated. I have a really hard time talking about those first seven months after my daughter was taken because of the immense emotional, psychological, and even physical pain I endured. I am not a perfect person but one of the things I know I did well in my life was take exceptional care of my daughter. Losing her has broken me as a person. I know that is depressing to read but it's the truth. I understand why parents that lose their children to the fucked-up system of "justice" we have go a bit mad and shoot up CPS buildings or their case workers. I pray that my daughter will never think I didn't fight like hell to stay in her life

afmommy

case closed

Postby afmommy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi,
I am a resident of texas and had cps in my life for a year and a half.
They removed my child with out ever having a hearing and held her for fourteen months. In may of 08 i got a writ of attachment that brought my litlle girl home. It is my conclusion that the only reason they were able to destroy my childs life and my home was, i did not have the money to fight for our rights.
I dont want to see this happen to any one else. The sad truth is they do it every day dozens of times a day.
I want to help stop this, please send me correspondance on how i can make a stand.
afmommy.
The battle is never over when the scars last forever.
the battles is never over when the scars stay forever.

kali

Re: case closed

Postby kali » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:01 am

[quote="afmommy"]Hi,
. It is my conclusion that the only reason they were able to destroy my childs life and my home was, i did not have the money to fight for our rights.
I dont want to see this happen to any one else. The sad truth is they do it every day dozens of times a day.
I want to help stop this, please send me correspondance on how i can make a stand.
afmommy.

HI AFMOMMY---

when i tell people (not very often anymore) that i have a child that i no longer have custody of and they ask me why i lost her - i tell them it's a long story but the BOTTOM LINE IS ultimately i lost my daughter because of a LACK OF MONEY...and that's the truth and it is so so sad. :(
DWELL IN POSSIBILITY

simplebirdsnest85

newb

Postby simplebirdsnest85 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:44 am

Hi- im new here. Im from Ohio.

Lets see from the beginning.... Way back in H.S i dated a great guy (at the time anyway) for 1yr 11m. We broke up cause well i just wasnt into him anymore. We lost touch. He was my 1st love. We then met back up in 2004. We moved in together but he was different that he was back then. More possesive, etc. We got pregnant and thats when problems came. He didnt believe i was pregnant, didnt think it was his, etc etc etc. I moved out after he had someone beat me up trying to cause a M/C. Well life went on and i had my wonderful little boy 2005. I tried to be nice and involve his dad (i KNEW he was his dad, but he was still convinced he wasnt) but he wasnt having it. Finally mid 2005 i got him DNA tested, which prooved he was the dad. Thats when they (him and his money loving parents) got controlling. Wanting my DS whenever and however they felt like. I put a stop to it and of course they filed for visitations beginning of fall 2005. I let him have visits, by then his dad was remarried to the WORST woman ever! she somehow thought she was DSs mom and i was trash. And then my heart was yanked from my body and threw to the curb.....
late 2005 (i was preg and my husband and i were living with family) i wrote something UNRELATED to my ds on a blog and guess who read it? DSs step mom! she was pure evil. Christmas came and i went to pick up DS from his dad- he refused to give him to me. i called the police and sure enough DSs dad and wife had printed out what i wrote, called CPS and i wasnt allowed to have DS back. They then filed for custody.
That county said i had to do a psychological eval, home visits, counseling, and parenting classes. I did everything but counseling as we had to move. I got DS back after 2w.
feb 2006 we went to court for custody and of course his dad had a lawyer because his parents have loads of money- i couldnt get one since CPS was involved. They said i tried to kill my DS and thats why CPS was involved. They said i tried to kill myself and thats why i shouldnt have DS. Even though all they had was a passage not naming anyone and not saying i had ever hurt myself or others- it was seen by CPS and the court as " intent".. i lost custody of DS. :(
Well, time passed and Step mom and DSs dad got divorced after having their own child and DS is still with his dad. His dad admits he lied in court, his parents say DS should be with me, but wont do anything about it. They havent the slightest clue what CPS wanted or wants me to do but they are convinced i wont get him back through court until i do everything CPS wants. I dont buy it. i need my son back, i want my son back. They got him in 2006, its 2008.

CPS record:
one county- psych eval: passed, said i was fine, home visits, parenting classes, and counseling: did all but counseling. Had open case
then we moved to another county: said case should be closed, theres nothing to incestigate- im fine and all is well. Closed case
then we moved to another county: wanted same as 1st county but were more annoying and bossy- said i couldnt have a copy of my file. Forced me to move out of my parents home (when they arent related to this at all)
then we moved back to county 2 where we are now and case is closed again.

DS and his dad live in county 3. Throughtout ALL of my pregnancy and after DS was born i have NEVER lived alone- always with DH or family. IF (and i have never) i had ever done anything harmful towards DS, someone would of seen and done something way before DSs step mom "magically saved DS".. everyone knows this and agrees but the court didnt care.

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!
Ive found "they" are like roaches. It doesnt matter what you do, they keep coming back and multiplying. -my 2c on CPS
~Now just to get my igloo ready so i can move to Alaska. They cant find you in an igloo, they dont have addresses.
~~~~~~~~
Jan '09- Lost our daughter due to FTT. Went to my moms until March '09, then to my brothers until June '10..when she FINALLY came home to her parents. Oct 10-no longer court involved.....and FINALLY Nov 10- case CLOSED!
But the past cases, too many to number, keep haunting us and they keep finding us for more cases. They will never leave us alone and we will never be the same people we were before we had children.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”