Harrassment

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

JamieGregory

Harrassment

Postby JamieGregory » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 am

Cps has come into our home three times over the same thing how many times till it is concidered harrassmet?
My husband takes pain medication the case worker said that she will stop by any time to count his pain medication is this legal?
We do not have a open case can the cps worker still stop by any time and visit my children at school?

Dazeemay

Re: Harrassment

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 am

She is looking to set you up and you need to tell her she has to have a warrant to enter the premises again. However, in doing this she might get mad enough to do it. You are caught between a rock and a hard place as to which move to make.

What were the reasons she made to make the first call?

Have you signed any papers for her? If you haven't don't!

Do you have children in school?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

JamieGregory

Postby JamieGregory » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 pm

me and my husband ran to the store to get breakfast when we came home the land lord took over the property may sister came and got the kids. The landlord lied and calfled cps stateing the kids were left home alone for 4 hours we werent even gone for a hour. My sister dose foster care so the state called her and told her to keep the kids for the night. When we talked to cps they set up a meeting to talk with us after she went to talk to the kids. When we went down there they said nothing about the kids being home alone all of a sudden my husband was abusing them. From there i went to meet the kids and they did a interview with the kids. Said they need to do more investigating so the kids were to stay with my sister for the weekend never signed anything. This was thursday friday she was off monday was a holliday we went down there tuesday she was off again talked to her manager he said he had no information and couldent help us she would be in the office on wednesday so we went in on wednesday morning she was at a retreate told the lady we wernt leaving untill someone did something. They called her and she called me i told her something needs to be done we need our kids and i said i wasent even offered to keep them and my husband could leave the home untill the investigation was over. She stated that we could do that gave her the information on my inlaws were we are staying she said she would give the info to her manager and call me back at 5pm that night no call called the office and told them that she need to call me. she called back and said that her manager said to keep it this way for now because she was off for 6 days and time has stood still for her. The next day we went down there to talk to her with my inlaws she said she if she was to give me the kids and my husband was to move out that she would have to open a case. So i guess there never was a case open my mother in law said so if there is no case i can go get the kids. Then she wanted to talk to me alone and asked me to sit with my back aginst the door and asked if my husband abuses me witch he dosent told her its a bunch of bull. she went and talked to her manager and came out and said we could have the kids if we stayed with my husbands parents. if there is no case can she tell us were we have to stay. Yesterday she went to my kids school took them out of class and questioned them again is that leagle. she called and said she could stop by anytime and count my husbands pain medication. WHAT MY QUESTION IS, CAN THEY COME AND DO THIS WHEN THERE IS NO CASE OPEN AND NEVER WAS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

If it ever went to court later, then they would say that you voluntarily let them in - - they would deny that they forced you or threatened you. Ask the worker if they are forcing you with threat of child removal and law enforcement, or would it be voluntary on your part. If they say it would be voluntary on your part, then say, "I do not voluntarily let you."

Even a Safety Plan is 'voluntary,' legally speaking.

kristywoody99

Postby kristywoody99 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

I currently have an open case with Health and welfare who took my kids last april 19th when i violated my probation by drinking. I was sentenced to six months 180 day ryder in kuna idaho. I completed the program and was granted release on probation on March 3rd 2010. I was originally given a case worker from ada county,because it occured there, while my children were placed in another county where we had lived prior. While incarcerated i was transferred to a new caseworker, and then when released given a third caseworker. I met with this caseworker to discuss My Task Plan that they had written out for me while i was awaiting sentence. I had completed all classes while incarcerated and was to address stable housing and employment. I was then transferred back to a caseworker out of valley county, making her the fourth caseworker in my case. I am not married nor was i in a relationship when my children were placed in care. On my service Plan the department stated 5 areas of concern to which i was to address all. In the beggining of this year the caseworker filed for termination of my rights as a parent. I had two children in care until about two moths ago in which i guardianed the oldest child to her foster parents leaving the younger one in the states care. I am currently fighting for her to come home. I have had stable housing since june of this year in which my fiance and i rented an apartment together. We did have to have prior approaval through probation and through Health and Wefare before renting. Both departments did a background check on him and he was approved. I have been working through a temp agency while going to school full time. While probation oks the full time school, The Health and welfare worker does not consider my school checks and my temp work efficiant employment nor income. Mind you i brought in a little over eight hundred from the temp service and over three hundred in school checks. My current boyfriend has proposed marriage to me, as we see that with a combined income will maybe help the income issue. My caseworker has demanded that all who transport my daughter give copies of license and insurance and completly harrassing all family and friends involved. Not only probing family and friends but probing and asking questions of my child. I revisited a 45 review hearing after the state terminated the trial for termination that they had set. I currently have not missed a court date nor have i missed any docters or dental appointments for my child. I do not knoe the rules and regulations of the Department of Health and Welfare, and am in fear that this caseworker is biased and because she is from my hometown im afaid i am not getting a fair deal. She presented to the judge her opinion that i am choosing my personal life over my daughter by being in a relationship, which would benifit my daughter having two stable parents. I cannot figure out how to fight and save my daughter from the states reccommendations. Does anybody out there have any info that might help?

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”