Sources of child abuse This is crazy

What do the numbers really say?

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:32 am

Do you remember the song...."Make The World Go Away" by Eddie Arnold? The next stanza is.....and get it off of my shoulders. Exactly how I feel today.

Well, between Mrs. Macs post and yours just now that is what entered my mind.

I know it is a love song; but, the title seems appropriate for me today.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:44 am

Strange that is how i have been feeling also . i am fixing to be ading more in here . i am looking up all kinds of stuff now in the statics and all for my book and it is amazing me what i am finding
hang in there hon.. And you cant make me go away i have your email address :)

grandmasharon

Postby grandmasharon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 am

I am new here and i believe my granddaughter has the signs of Emotional abuse but i am told that it is hard to prove. By a great Aunt &Uncle that yes i have tried to get her away from but not to many people here want to hear it.I have had the door closed so many times it just terrible. I have sole custody of her but they have access.Something i have been fighting for a long time now 6yrs. :x

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:21 am

They forgot to add another sign of abuse, when a caseworker says it's abuse, it must be abuse. I'll bet over 90% of all family court judges will agree with a caseworker on that.

lonelyangel

Postby lonelyangel » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Bob_Lynn,you've got that right.They have the judges in their back pockets and the judges could care less what happens to these children in foster care.

mysticmom

Postby mysticmom » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm

totally true, I had to call the police because my kids wherescared to death and I have it all taped..
cps did not care anything!

lonelyangel

Postby lonelyangel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

No they don't care.That's okay I am collecting all documentation in my case because I contacted the District Attorney's office in the county where CYS took my daughter and they asked for all the information some of which I verbally gave to them.They also told me I should have contacted a Ryan King for their office because he investigates things like this and I told them I did over a year ago and he said they do not investigate CYS.apparently something changed for them to be looking in to my case.

angelheart83

Re:

Postby angelheart83 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:14 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:They forgot to add another sign of abuse, when a caseworker says it's abuse, it must be abuse. I'll bet over 90% of all family court judges will agree with a caseworker on that.

I know this is an old thread but your statement reminded me of my own case. Back in July when my social worker first came to the door, I held to my rights and refused entry. I had an HSLDA lawyer on the phone with me. I remember her being asked why she thought it was an emergency. She basically said, "It's an emergency because I think so."

Feelings instead of facts. That's what runs CPS and rips apart so many families.
My children have never been harmed by my actions. My children both love me and trust me. Even my nonverbal son shows he trusts me by how he interacts with me. We didn't deserve what we've gone through because of CPS. We demand justice.

Return to “Statistics”