Free Medicine

Share information here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Rainsong

Free Medicine

Postby Rainsong » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:03 am

I am not sure how many out there know that free prescribed drugs are available through their manufacturers.

If you need a medicine or your child does and you have no prescriction insurance and are below a certain income limit for your family size. Many cojmpany's ahve a program for you.

fortunatly since I am disabled I have medicade that pays for my meds with a 3.00$ or 1.00$ co pay. BIT my fiancee who has severe asthma does not. He needs about 500. bucks worth of stuff a month to just breathe. We have no insurance through his job.

I will look later for the link that tells each drug company's program and for which drugs they have on the program.

You can also talk to your docot and explain you dont have the insurance. Most of the time you can ask for samples of what ever you need, anti biotics, in halers (advair) allergy pills etc. The drug companies give these to doctors to get thier new meds out to the public.

Bottom line ask if they say no find anotehr doctor if you can. Ask a facilitator at the dotors office about the drug programs. They know,this stuff if they are worth thier salt.
If you happen to message me via messanger, please let me know you are from this board. That way I wont insta block for not knowing you. Thank you. ~Rainy~

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:47 pm

Iam interested in knowing more information about the prescription drug program if you have more info to post. Thanks....
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

Return to “Psychiatry & Medications”