Don't cast your Vote, / Occupy the Child Welfare System

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

redeem2011

Don't cast your Vote, / Occupy the Child Welfare System

Postby redeem2011 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 am

This Is an Election Year, Don't Waste It

The politicians that we have previously elected are not listening to us. Why continue to elect them ? We are giving them the okay to do what they have been doing too long. They continue to " tuck their heads in the sand " , If they are not part of the solution they become part of the problem. The blogs are full of pain and misery. I also have a story I can tell of being " falsely accused " but I won't. I would rather use my energy and I encourage you to use your energy and efforts " smarter & wiser " Everyone has pretty much tried to follow their ways of resolution and what do we get ? , NOTHING.
The system is exploiting our emotions, they love it.

I would like for us to continue to pray , but try to come together nationally during this " election year " to make our voices and presence known and heard collectively. Every state has a "truckload of stories " , there needs to be a change in the perspective of how we can advocate for our children/ families if we intend to win for ourselves and others.

I purpose that we try something different and use our " VOTES " , also mobilize and harness our powerful energy source outside of the courtrooms ,peacefully. Is anyone willing to try this during this election year ? All feedback will be appreciated. Let's dry our tears and use a most powerful tool , our votes , don't continue to condone and give your approval for more of the same. Our children are counting on us. And with Gods Help yes we will WIN .

Eljay

Re: Don't cast your Vote, / Occupy the Child Welfare System

Postby Eljay » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 am

Show me a "Reform CPS" candidate and I will vote for him/her. Can you tell us of any?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

I, too, would love to elect "Reform CPS" candidates, but the only one I know of (Washington State Senator Pam Roach) isn't in my district. Unfortunately, this year probably isn't the best time to push for CPS reform in my state, due to the recent Powell case. That man not only brutally murdered his helpless little boys, he confirmed every harmful and dangerous stereotype about accused parents. Who knows what horrible anti-parent legislation will come out of this case.

Redeem2011, you might be interested in getting on the mailing list from http://www.parentalrights.org. They'll keep you alerted to new child welfare legislation in the federal government and in your state.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Daruma wrote:I, too, would love to elect "Reform CPS" candidates, but the only one I know of (Washington State Senator Pam Roach) isn't in my district. Unfortunately, this year probably isn't the best time to push for CPS reform in my state, due to the recent Powell case. That man not only brutally murdered his helpless little boys, he confirmed every harmful and dangerous stereotype about accused parents. Who knows what horrible anti-parent legislation will come out of this case. .

I blame his home police department for never charging him with her murder. How could they let him walk away when it was so blatantly obvious to everyone else?

I'm just sick now... when I googled to find the home town, this article came up that says Josh Powell's siblings filed for the life insurance benefits. How could you possibly spend a penny of the money gained by the murder of those children?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/josh-powell-changed-life-insurance-policy-murder-suicide/story?id=15872199#.T1-pMDFmKHM

Surely, had he been formally charged, they would not have allowed visitation. ( I say that so that someone will do the research and prove me wrong.)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 am

In the election cycle, you have to think which side is for a BIG government that gets in everybody business and thinks they need to meddle....
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

Return to “Suggestions”