New allegations!!

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Secret Victoria

New allegations!!

Postby Secret Victoria » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:46 pm

My case has been ongoing for 9 months and need relief from you guys.....my services are completed with Cps. and they have been lying saying that they are going to close my case three executive times in a row. So how ever a new case worker came in on my case when it is closing. Why so if the case is closing? My therapist has recommended for my girls to return home and they lies and said their were no recommendations :( I am terribly scared now. Because my case worker said that I can come home and wouldn't be penalized because my services are done. So I waited about 3 wks because I thought she was setting me up to take my kids and lie and say she didn't say they could be returned.but I had it on record that she told me this...so she didn't do any of that she kept her her word in that. So I take them home and two weeks later she shows up at my door saying she has a complaint that I've left my kids and I said no they been with me alday sense they came back. She pulls her phone out and has this recording of a conversation with me and my boyfriend. In the recording we are discussion the fact that I left for five min no more then six min to tame the trash and run to the store which is right next to my apartments to get their medicine. And ran back. I was gone maybe six min I run really fast and this is just indecent....
I showed her the medicine that I bought she was still trying to take them to foster care.a four yr old and 11 month old..they were sleep when I left and my four yr old got up as she herd me say in the recording.she twisted it up and said my four yr old was outside wondering around.wow! So I my four yr old left with her father because its his weekend and she tries to take my baby. And I asked her if she had a court order and she said she didn't need one. And I said in the state of Texas you have to have a court order to remove children. as this is different because my case has been ongoing for.9 months.and they refuse to close this case. So to me they tapped my phone. Would they really do that? And that is against the law and she defiantly can't use that in court. And I never left my kids I went to buy medicine for my four yr old and was gone no more then 6 or 7 min and they were SLP. In the state of Texas we do not have a certain age to leave your children at home, but u have to point out some factors to their ability to how responsible they are. and my four yr old can achually feel her with a spoon and change a diaper that's good.she called the police and they came out I didn't open the door for them.Saturday and Sunday a detective came out and I didn't answer. I am terrified and I know my rights and if I let them take the baby they will have it their way and I will never see them again. Because I've finished my services and they been screwing me from the beginning and I'm tired of it.
I need some advice on how to and will I be in trouble for leaving the state at this point. I am really thinking about leaving.. their is no court order never has been this is a fbss case. And they refuse to close this case and they are looking to find something to take this case to court. Where can I get that information to whether I can leave the state of Texas with no penalties this is ruining my life. :(

Return to “Suggestions”