Advice on Guardianship and Parental alienation

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Hwilliams2813

Advice on Guardianship and Parental alienation

Postby Hwilliams2813 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:37 pm

I need advice. My mom made some pretty false and nasty allegations towards me to dfacs and after trying to prove my innocence. And getting railroaded My mom and I agreed for us to agree to disagree but for the kids and to get dfacs out of ourlives we had enough. So I was set to sign papers to give her permanent guardianship on Nov 28 and it was clear on Nov 3rd our nightmare was far from over my mom passed away 25 days shy of us signing everything.
So instead of dfacs opening a new case and letting me and my husband be with the kids kwwp them in same school the GAL SNATCHED THEM and placed them with my aunt who is in her 70's with alot of health issues. My kids are 15,13 and 6 this whole thing began over a year ago all on false allegations which my oldest daughter knows the whole truth on how it all began and is willing to come forward. Is there anything i can do to get my babies home with me? Because my has cut phone calls to 2 days a week on speaker and visits 1 every other week for 2 hours.

Return to “Suggestions”