CPS Agent Forum

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kdddav

CPS Agent Forum

Postby kdddav » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:27 pm

Linda, and all you wonderful but victimized parents,

I am suggesting a new forum for those who wear the CPS tag who post here. A lot of us have gone off on a tangent, I know I have a few times, and being the author of one of the most posted in topics, (To All You CPS Agents) it really took away from those parents who needed help. Forgive me, please.

I know I miss a lot of posts from those whom I can give advice. And some I do see, are infested with posts from the CPS Agents who turn it into an "I am right or/ this is what you can do" which angers others who knows how useless most of those suggestions are, and the post loses it's main purpose.

Now I am all for the freedom of speech and I don't want anyone banned, removed or any such thing. I also know that while these unpersons are trying somehow to help, it's their help that loses track of many posts from those who are having a CPS Investigation and we the parents who have, are, or not surviving can tell them what really works, and what doesn't. .

I feel that if anyone subscribed to this forum wants to dance with the devil's advocate and ask "them" for opinions, maybe it can be done in an exclusive forum designated just for them? Or challenge them on their own grounds when it comes to the law vs what they think they can do?

I noticed in other forums, the post counts are low, and mostly because the forum "CPS Investigations" are used much much more even for CPS Agent showdowns. So lets give em a place to pretend to help and for showdown. I promise that I alone will garuntee a post count.

Some title suggestions for the new forum, if in your wisdom, wish to try. Namesd I wish we could use:

Devil's Advocates
CPS Agents
Domestic Terrorists
Weapons of Mass Family Destruction

Now that is out of my system, here are more realistic suggestions:

Discuss with CPS
Social Worker Forum
Home Invader

sorry with the last one there, I am having a hard time finding generic good suggestions for the title forum.

Your Friend In Justice,
The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

GamerXY

Postby GamerXY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:11 am

This is a good idea. Hopefully it will be done.

firemonkey

Postby firemonkey » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:54 am

kdddav!! EXCELLENT idea!

Etta Mockenhaupt

WE ARE SUCH PARENTS.

Postby Etta Mockenhaupt » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Who has been through the cps mill, not for two years, or even five, but for thirteen long years.

I have cooperated with their case plans, even went through a psych-eval and much therapy, some under court order. CPS' intrusion into my family's life has CAUSED my need for therapy mostly because I needed it after being put under CPS' microscope and having them falsely accuse me and my husband and taking my children away for NO reason. I was FINE before they knocked on my door. It just blows me away that they can get away with this.

I have three mentally ill children, because of what they put us through, (the oldest and the youngest have the most problems of all of the three).

It took many years of much soul searching, praying, and seeking The Lord and His Word for me to figure out what the problem really is. It was and IS THE CPS SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLACE THAT IS AT FAULT FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR FAMILIES. Through much intrusions and investigations many of the allegations are false but they still have to find something to pin on the parents to keep their jobs.

We are tired of this abuse of justice. I have a lawyer, and have done a lot of my own foot work, but I am concerned that because my child is a special needs child and would bring the state thousands of dollars every month, they won't quit until they take custody of her. To them, she is not a person, with needs, hopes and even dreams, but instead a dollar sign. A big dollar sign!

My little girl is unable to get the help she needs all for this ridiculous court battle CPS is waisting valuable time and destroying my self worth and all sense of family ties in the process.

I am now forced to release her (my fifteen year old who has major mental problems) to her 21 year old sister that hasn't quite got it all together and allows her to date, without our permission but in fact date an EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD MAN, DRINK AND SMOKE. But what I do not understand is why they continue to call my husband and I unfit when we have tried to be really good parents. We find ourselves lacking support because this has destroyed my relationship with my parents and all my family members, along with many of our friends. It's like we're presumed guilty until we prove our innocence. CPS has created such an overblown hysteria about child abuse, that these social workers think everyone they encounter is an abusive pedophile and they must take action now. We really do not know where to turn.

E.M. Arizona

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:35 am

Etta. I am so sorry hat CPS has caused you so much hurt. kdddav and I have never had the kids removed but have had three investigations. Two of them were nasty. Our hearts pound with every knock on the door and every time a strange white car pulls up in our yard.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Return to “Suggestions”