Get me out of here!

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Miz_B

Get me out of here!

Postby Miz_B » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:05 am

How do I cancel my account here?

Dan Sullivan

Re: Get me out of here!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:37 am

Miz_B wrote:How do I cancel my account here?

I'll be happy to represent you in this matter.

The retainer is $3,500 in cash and I'll need three forms of picture ID and a major credit card.

Only kidding... why do you want to leave?
Last edited by Dan Sullivan on Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:29 pm

Which card number would you like the one that's negative $350 or the one negative $330? lol
I've got enough stress w/ my case going on, I don't want to have to worry about arguing with people over the internet & I've seen a lot of bullying going on. There's no need.
"if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"
I don't understand why people can't grasp that, especially when people are in these horrible situations

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:55 pm

Miz_B wrote:Which card number would you like the one that's negative $350 or the one negative $330? lol
I've got enough stress w/ my case going on, I don't want to have to worry about arguing with people over the internet & I've seen a lot of bullying going on. There's no need.
"if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"
I don't understand why people can't grasp that, especially when people are in these horrible situations

Some people just want to make other people miserable.

And some people want other people to go thru an unending war with CPS to use as proof that CPS sucks.

And CPS does suck, but I'd much rather have people focus on reunification and get their children back than fight for their rights and get nothing.

Best, Dan
Last edited by Dan Sullivan on Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:58 pm

Hey! But I still don't know how to get out of here! lol

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:23 pm

remove your membership profile

stop posting

block & delete any email that comes thru

u can edit /delete content on all your posts too i believe

I just back off for awhile when certain postings upset me, regroup and return when im feeling stronger.

Miz_B

Postby Miz_B » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:52 pm

damn that's a lot of work (lol), but ok. Thanks :)

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:56 pm

The person who owns/monitors the board could delete you i believe but i think that its difficult to get action that way so i figured the list i gave would cover everything.

you could back away for awhile and then return when ur feeling more up to it.

all the best to you in whatever choice you make :D
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:43 pm

Thanks Mrs Mac.

Cps sucks the life out of us and then as Dan says

And some people want other people to go thru an unending war with CPS to use as proof that CPS sucks. They just don't get that people fight in different ways.

We are winning our war without being confrontational. We just backed off and let the enemy think they had us.

We did our undercover work and it is paying off. It was so bad for them the last hearing and now they can't add any addendums and we get to file our affidavits and they can't say a word about it.

We have one more big surprise for them next hearing.

Will tell you it all when all is said and done.

Frontliners in warfare pay a high price. Did you ever notice that when ever you watch a war movie Roman times our times?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:16 am

Dan,

You bring up a good point. I don't want to see anyone else go through a "war" with CPS. As for ourselves, we have weighed the cost, and decided that we are willing and able to take this fight, which makes it all the more important that we do for the many who cannot or are not willing to go through everything that entails.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:49 pm

gideonmacleish wrote:Dan,

You bring up a good point. I don't want to see anyone else go through a "war" with CPS. As for ourselves, we have weighed the cost, and decided that we are willing and able to take this fight, which makes it all the more important that we do for the many who cannot or are not willing to go through everything that entails.

What has CPS done to you and how are you fighting back?

If you don't mind me asking.

Best, Dan

hope

Re: Get me out of here!

Postby hope » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:17 pm

Miz_B wrote:How do I cancel my account here?

Gail,
I am sure it costs as much to join as it does to leave.

It is highly unlikely anyone will notice if you simply stop posting.

It seems, unless you are working someone's case, no one really cares anyway.

Glad to hear that Paul was able to clear your husband of the false-allegations made by your daughter against him.

Kids today are far too "System Savvy" imo...

Return to “Suggestions”