ICPC

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

frshnes

ICPC

Postby frshnes » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:45 am

Has anyone every had their case transferred to another state? What does it involve and what should we do? CA says they filed a ICPC to Alabama. Thanks

LindaJM

Interstate

Postby LindaJM » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:46 am

Sorry I haven't had that experience. I was hoping someone else who's done it would reply. I guess it's kind of rare. I've heard caseworkers don't like to do them because of the paperwork involved. Please let us know how this goes for you.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:45 am

We are having one done now.

The judge told us what to do to get the process started because it is a long and lengthy process.

He said if we knew someone in the sheriffs dept to go to them and start the process to quicken the pace and also they would be alerted that it was forthcoming.

I will let you know how it is as we go through it.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Nana

Our Case has been Moved to another Town

Postby Nana » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:14 am

Hi,

My daughter is in the middle of all that now and it take alittle bit of time to do it but so far all that they have had to do is a home stuidy. With is supposed to be done before her next court date which is March 29, 2005.

Thanks Nana

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:05 pm

when do you get one of those anyways..it is something to do if you are just moving to another state or is one of those things where you want it changed so that you get a better and more fair trial...and also how do you get them to change your case to a different city or take certain people off the case...can you do that??
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

seewitch1969

Postby seewitch1969 » Wed May 18, 2005 10:11 am

This link will show you how to do it in Florida http://www.megalaw.com/fl/top/flfamily.php

RCDavis

ICPC

Postby RCDavis » Thu May 25, 2006 11:50 am

I am in the process of having the ICPC done myself. My kids were taken by california CPS when i left texas to go there after hurricaine rita. I had to come back to texas, because i could not get any of my services started through california or anything. Within 2 months of my return to Texas, I have a new home, Job, My domestic violence survivors class done and all other things ordered by cps. My children were taken because in california, if you are a victim of domestic violence, you are neglecting your children. I was a victim over 2 years ago by my kids father, and since then he has made numerous false reports on me. Texas threw them all out but california chose to believe them. He said I was on drugs even though i Voluntarily submitted to drug tests, all of which were negative. Any way, i found a way to speed up ICPC. My kids are 2 & 1, and it can be expedited if your kids are under 2. I found it myself online, and told my social worker, and he claimed to have never nown anything about it. I told him to call his ICPC coordinator, which he did, and I got the news today that it is being expedited. I have been w/o my kids since January 15, and everytime I talk to my 2 yr. old on the phone, she just crys and says "mommy mommy mommy!!". This is the best thing i have had happen from cps yet!

paintballfbouk

Postby paintballfbouk » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 am

Not very easy hey!!
Great minds think different!!
-----------------------------------------
Find Buy Online
Free ADS UK
Holiday Apartments Villas

alyssadoll

ICPC

Postby alyssadoll » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 pm

:? If you already had the ICPC done and your kids have been moved, can you transfer your case to where your kids are?? Anybody know?

Return to “Suggestions”