"Medical neglect", How can they?!

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

CCROSS69

"Medical neglect", How can they?!

Postby CCROSS69 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:50 am

I have a 8 year old son who was diagnoised with type 1 diabetes last year. Before x-mas we had to go to the emergency room because he was having problems with his asthma. Also finding out he had strep throat we ended up staying at the hospital for 7 days. On the 6th day we were presented a paper about medical neglect. It didn't make sence since we were at the hospital. Anyway everything seemed o.k. until my son went to school and didn't return. Who came was a rude cop to tell me that they have taken him and that since he was a diabetic no foster parent here would take on the responsibility for his diabetes and that they would have to ship him off to another state (as if he was a package). Then told me that my ex-husband's aunt had taken him in. The reason my husband is an "ex" is he chucked a pot at my head which brought me to my knees. My ex-husband's family is very mad at me because he is currently in jail and they blame me for everything. I am doing my best to keep my head up high and be positive for I have two other children that need me. The only thing I think I'm guilty of is not having full knowledge of the disease diabetes for this does not run in the family. The doctor that did the papers only saw my son that one time and she made that judgment. I have taken care of my son when he got asthma, allergic to metals and dealing with his very dry skin since he was 1. How can this doctor able to take my son away from me with her opinon only and now they got the school nurse and the cop that came to tell me they took him against me. My son is already getting nightmares at night with everything that is going on. Help, I don't know what to do!
Christina Cross

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:04 am

Christina,

Go to cps investigative forum and put your story. That is where everyone mostly answers questions.

Click this link and it will take you there

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewforum.php?f=2
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “Suggestions”