Senate/Congressional Contact

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Mistchf

Senate/Congressional Contact

Postby Mistchf » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:32 am

I would like to see a specific place for people to post their letters to legislators. I firmly believe that in order to effect change and reclaim the government we have to let the government know in full force that we are not happy with the way things are being done. I have spoke with 2 congressmen in my area and yes, they could just be acting, but they seem genuinely concerned with what is going on in the area of CPS and abuse of govt funds.

My reason for wanting the letters in one place specifically (and having the place ONLY for posting of letters, not someone coming in and telling people what they did right or wrong in the letters)is to be able to have a central index started to be able to print out copies of the letters and keep sending them to different areas with followup letters.

There could be sub-folders for each state, and subfolders within each state for each body of legislature ie, county, senate, congress etc.

Could you let me know if this would be possible? Jim Wade addressed Congress in 1995 and his address would be the first there...I have been using this to show Congress how long this problem has been occurring and how, instead of ever being dealt with, it has been made worse.

Thanks!!

Return to “Suggestions”