Termination of Parental Rights

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

CrazBit

Termination of Parental Rights

Postby CrazBit » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:04 pm

Is there anyone out there accessing this website who have had their parental rights terminated?
My two youngest kids were sold on the adoption markets, which was probably set up before they were even born. I was forcibly sterilized immediately after my daughter was surgically removed from my body. My youngest son is now 17 years old if he survived his childhood. I haven't seen my youngest son since he was 4 years old, or my daughter since shortly before her 2nd birthday.
My daughter had major birth defects, and I suspect that my parental rights might have been terminated so her vital organs could be sold on the transplant markets. Before her tpr, some of her brain tissue was extracted in a medical procedure, and it was probably sold on the biotech market.
This is about eugenics, population control. :oops: :(
Momgonecrazy

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:24 pm

I am so sorry all of this happened to you.

I am going to move your post over to the CPS Investigations forum so that others will see it.

Many do not come to this forum and won't see it.

I am sorry I can't answer your question.

Be sure to go to the select a forum and find CPS Investigations.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:06 pm

Oh my Gosh....I cannot believe this...What a terrible nightmare come to life. Well, if it were me, I would be calling Montel Williams show. He deals a lot with tragedies like this, and just the little that you wrote to us, is intriguing enuff, that I think he would definately be interested in talking with you. I dono. I kind of rely on the media sometimes to get the word out there. I have been working on Dr. Phil for a while now. I really think you need to go to the media with this story. As hard as it may be to tell, over and over again, it is so important for the people to know what is going on. And he/some of the media people may be able to find your children. Man....I couldnt stand it. Of course, I never thought I could live without MY babies not living with me....But I am still here and breathing.....
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

thissal

Re: Termination of Parental Rights

Postby thissal » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:52 pm

CrazBit wrote: I suspect that my parental rights might have been terminated so her vital organs could be sold on the transplant markets.
This is about eugenics, population control. :oops: :(

There was this news article not too long ago where this woman from Brazil was caught trying to sell her 6-yr-old grandson for his organs. It would seem that someone thinks there's a market for that.

However, some day soon, if not already, most organs can be cloned, but it might still be on the expensive side.

As for eugenics, that's suppose to be a hush-hush subject these days. It still goes on, but under the color of something more palatable.
Prescott Bush, W Jr.'s grandfather, was involved in a eugenics program in S. Caroline right after WWII. He was also, I think, one of the founders of Kindercare, or one of his close partners was the founder?

While we're associating here, the current Pres. Bush was a friend and partner of Osama bin Ladin's older brother, Salem bin Laden, who was killed in a freak airplane accident at Bush's Texas ranch in the late '80s, and it was after that that Osama went psycho.

Another amazing coincidence -- the current Pres. Bush and his sibs were friends with the family of John Hinckley Jr., the one locked up for attempting to assassinate Pres. Reagan. In fact they were at a party together when it happened.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:05 pm

I want no part of this forum

xxkatieleesmomxx

aww.. well..

Postby xxkatieleesmomxx » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:19 pm

i had my child taken away 2 days after haveing it and was never able to bond with here. CPS did not do anything for 3-4 months and even then they simply had the judge say particapate in this,, that,,, and so on. A year went by and still nothing had change.. not even longer visitation. it seemed as Los angeles CPS 'or any in that case' had no idea what to do. they started to complain about money and how they could not afford to pay for the services they recuired. I was a resident of riverside county also so they crossed jurastiction, and where trying to adopt out my child the majority of the time and not doing what the court order said such as,, reunification services. Not even haelping me with usefull refuralls. i had done this alone. They realized they screwed up way to far to fix so they actually made riverside take my case because i am a reesident. My daughter was happy with the foster mom.. i was jelious.. but now i see how the transfering of the case only cause her sadness, and emotional damage, not knowing what was next, the only thing good is now when we have visits in my home monitered by my mother in-law who is a school princaple, is she regonizes me and has a hard time leaving me after the 3 hour visit and even during the visit will not let me put her down and has stopped wanting t learn tings such as walking and age realated things. I know such a long story.. Now riverside tells me i should get her in the 12 month hearing coming in april 06 as i countinue my classes and so on as long as my mother in law is a moniter and lives there with us which she does, but noooope they come back saying they have to try to find a way to get more time which they doubt they will beable to do. WHAT? Giving me no hope. and adding more classes on me i dont know what to do except take what rightfully mine say the AMENDMENT XIV
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.
but yet i can not do that. i must stay and fight a never ending war that has ruien my family and many of yours also. please give me some advice or something i can use against them in court such as a right. KN
xxkatiesmomxx

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:46 am

Before your hearing in April you can file a declaration of facts and objections and corrections form at the court house. If you want to proceed with this then I will show you what forms they are.

This is the only way you can get your side of the facts into court records and it must be done to fight for your baby.

Do you have a lawyer?

Your mother-in-law can be of great help to you in doing this.

Also according to ASFA (Adoption and Safe Family Act) your baby should have been placed with a relative.

Please go to the forum CPS Investigations and read as much as you can there. Post your story again as that is where most questions are answered
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

xxkatieleesmomxx

Postby xxkatieleesmomxx » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:58 pm

yea only an assigned laywer which cvps pay them ,, so i can get one we are thinking about buying one. yes she could have had gotten her but she works to much and is hardly home they said
xxkatiesmomxx

Return to “Suggestions”