filing a writ of mandate and writ of habeaus corpus in Feder

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jeromedoc4u

filing a writ of mandate and writ of habeaus corpus in Feder

Postby jeromedoc4u » Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

To all victims of cps:
If the premise is that cps is illegal in it's immoral and injust actions taking children w/o definite probable cause or warrant to enter the home under the 5th, 10th, 14th U.S. Constitutional ammendments. Then is it logical to determine a conclusion that it can be considered a kidnapping, illegal search of your home and seizure of children, false imprisonment, etc. I believe this can be brought before a federal magistrate-judge in the jurisdiction that you are in a petition of habeaus corpus (release the bodies-children) (false imprisonment by a county govt agency) (federal law U.S. constitution precedes any state or county or city law). You can also file a writ of mandate which allows you to be heard almost within 24 hrs before the federal magistrate. Everyday a child is held against their will for dubious purposes is another day of emotional abuse etc., such as no evidence to support the cps allegations in a court that goes by opinion and heresay would be thrown out of any federal court. In federal court you need evidence (proof beyond a reasonable doubt) that you have neglected, not protected, abused etc. your children. Again as I have indicated it is absolutely a fact that in the name of the best interests of the children taken to support this illegal industry that provides monies to cps workers, attys and pd''s in juvenile ct. judges, and support personel. The only interests in the great majority of cases that is served is the people on the payroll including foster parents who work for the system. Most are only intersted in their monthly paycheck as well. They couldn't get a real job as most are uneducated. Not to mention adoption where monies are paid to adoptive parents as well. Again we need a moniterial fund to provide attorneys for federal court to represent those incapable of being able to afford lawyers. In the U.S. you cannot get a fair trail or be really heard without legal representation by qualified attorneys. Don't fall into the belief of the system is fair and legal called the justice trap. Once money is available then things can change. With money there will be justice. I believe the term "your honor" in English law terms means your money?? How many foster parents can they get for no money? Will the pd's work for nothing? Will the Juvenile court judge work for nothing? Will cps workers work for nothing? I think not. So whoever reads this lets get it together through Linda jo Martin et. al. We need money. If President Obama can raise millions we can too. By the way lets start a campaign flooding our local county supervisors, assembly and senate representatives with calls, e-mails, and letters complaigning of cps and its illegal actions. File adminstrative hearings. Also lawsuits should be filed (class action suits nationwide) Where are you attorneys? There are suits for malpractice, drugs that kill what about cps that kills children and families. Maybe we can pool our monies and get a legal plan going. There is more terrorism going on in the U.S. then in Iraq, Afganistan and elsewhere right here in our borders and within our communities. Lets get rid of cps and what it stands for "destruction." Where are the Christian church groups? Where is TBN? Where are you. Is anybody out there? What say you Linda Jo Martin et. al and all of the disenfranchised mothers, fathers, etc. :?: who are being destructed? Love & Peace Jereomeo :?:

Momoffor

Re: filing a writ of mandate and writ of habeaus corpus in F

Postby Momoffor » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm

jeromedoc4u wrote: We need money. If President Obama can raise millions we can too. By the way lets start a campaign flooding our local county supervisors, assembly and senate representatives with calls, e-mails, and letters complaigning of cps and its illegal actions.

Been there done that .....was told I had to go through the proper channels IF I got any response at all. And yes, I took it to the White House. It was finally a letter to the governor of VA explaining how I could PROVE on tape how the case worker was lying.

jeromedoc4u wrote: File adminstrative hearings.
Been there done that too ......just so a co-worker of the social worker could be the judge and jury. Its disgusting.

jeromedoc4u wrote:Where are you attorneys?
Most hide from CPS and if they dont hide, they charge HUGE fees because going against CPS is career suicide.

jeromedoc4u wrote:Where are the Christian church groups?
In my experience, it was a 'church person' that I pissed off for declining to go be 'saved' at their church, but I was told, she loved my people either way ....you know .....Jews ....(her words) ....Also, in the Bible belt of the south, those Christian Church people are the ones working in social services. The Christian Religion was PUSHED in the so called parenting classes I was forced to attend under threat of my kids being taken away. The entire ordeal was centered around on a video of a Christian Speaker who was presenting his religious, social and family views to a group of social workers.

In all, another answer to your above question is simple. Those people arent here rallying for parents who have been accused falsely and dont see the system for what it is, because as with everyone here, they thought CPS only went after bad parents, and if CPS was on you, then you OBVIOUSLY did something wrong .....eyes wide shut .....Until the day it happens to them. Thats when they see the light. By then they are pitched in the same corner as the rest of us that must bear that new Scarlet letter A (for abuser) and pleas of innocence often fall on deaf ears.

ensync2005

Re: CPS is Nazism - time to bring them down

Postby ensync2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm

CPS is neo-Nazism in its purest form. You can't imagine what I want to do to them. They have families, they have kids, what if the tables were turned.
Last edited by ensync2005 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ensync2005

Re: Fight CPS and get rid of uneducated caseworkers

Postby ensync2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

We need to find our counts of people having trouble with CPS. A website with registered users that will keep counts. Once we have that, believe me, it should be in the hundreds and thousands, we start with donations and other organizations fed up with CPS. CPS is gargabe. Lets get rid of it. Also, keep names of persons with CPS that have no regret with whatever they are doing. Lets keep them unemployed. Word will go out for these people. Also, let's take whatever certifications, degrees they have and disgrace them. They need to be working as ditch diggers.

sandrashonk

Postby sandrashonk » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi, I am new to this site, but my heart is heavy. I believe that we have got to make awareness a huge priority! We need to stop CPS from causing pain and suffering to innocent children and denying the parent-child relationship and the nuturing and bonding that is essential to their psycological growth and development. We must work to FIX FAMILY COURT! I feel that Family Court would function more effectively and families would be strenghtened if the court focused on Rehabilitation, Guidance and Compassion with proceedings that were "personal and creative" rather than "legalistic and punitive". I think we need to have a huge protest outside of the Family Justice Court House here in Kansas City Missouri, anyone interested?? There is power in numbers. United we stand!!!! ANYONE??????
LONESOME NANNA

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

Sandra, join us on this thread to discuss solutions:
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=9531
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Suggestions”