RALLY, PROTEST IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

Any suggestions for the site or for new message board forums should go here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sandrashonk

RALLY, PROTEST IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

Postby sandrashonk » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 am

Hi, I live in Kansas City, Missouri and my family is unfortunately caught up in the "cps bs"! We have filed complaints and grievances to everyone imagineable. Most of the responders had neative answers. In my opinion, they just didnt want to get involved. Even the Congressional contacts sent replys of "sorry, we cant help or this is out of our jurisdiction, bs!". We are despirate and are very very close to losing the two most precious babies in our lives! We have been treated rudely and unfairly. Common expressions of humiliation, intimidation and degredation is what my family has been subjected to out of retaliation by Catholic Charities and Dragnet for having exposed their unlawful acts of misconduct. We started filing motions, complaints and grievances in March 2010, and have gotten no where. We dont know what else to do! I think that we ought to rally and have a protest in front of the Family Court Building in Kansas City, Missouri. I know that there are many families out there, right here in kansas city who are in the same situation and are afraid to fight. Or maybe you have already lost your children, god forbid. We need to focus on the one critical aspect of the "broken system" The devistating impact that it has had on the children! Come on lets stand together, what have we got to lose??? Our children are counting on us!!
Anyone that is interested, please reply to this website or my email: [email protected], or my 2nd email: [email protected] or on facebook, asap, PLEASE!!!!!
LONESOME NANNA

LindaJM

Re: RALLY, PROTEST IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

Postby LindaJM » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 am

Good luck with this. Have you gone to the media? You can find other CPS victims by advertising in the Penny Saver or whatever they call your local advertising paper.

You could also write a letter to the editor of your large nearby newspaper, put ads on Craiglist, etc.

Awareness is important... usually I'd recommend waiting until your children are returned and the case is closed. While you're still trying to get your kids back you might want to devote your energies to writing your legal documents and completing your court ordered reunification plan.

Of course, it is up to you.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

sandrashonk

Re: RALLY, PROTEST IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

Postby sandrashonk » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 pm

No , we have not gone to the media in fear of more retalitation. IT is pretty bad right now, but could get worse. The mandated services that are pre-requisites to family reunifcation have not been made available to my family, although it has been court ordered since September 2009. Visitation has aslo been court ordered, however, Catholic Charities, the agency involved has a different agenda which is adoption. The commissioner has not ruled on anything, any motion in our case for a year now. We have had three griwvance meetings the most recent being re: FORMAL GRIEVANCE FILED WITH THE COUNCIL ON ACCREDITATION. Nothing was resolved. The senators say thst this issue is out out of their jurisdiction. Things are seeming pretty grim.
LONESOME NANNA

Return to “Suggestions”