blog.grimescenes.com Southern Cal

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

monkette31

blog.grimescenes.com Southern Cal

Postby monkette31 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 am

Updated JULY 2012: moved blog to http://blog.grimescenes.com.

This is my website if anyone is interested. It tells my family's story with DCFS, maybe it will help someone out there be warned before it happens to them. Maybe someone knows some of the names there and it will help. I know seeing all these sites on the internet can be very scary, it is to me at times but I am sharing this with you so that maybe a lightbulb will go off in someone's head that DCFS is not a place that protects children. The system is a self-serving monster that serves no one but themselves. :evil:
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

frankchapter37

Re: www.mywellbriety.com Southern Cal

Postby frankchapter37 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:40 am

Hi there, I am in Southern Cal too, in the San Fernando Valley. I know you've heard it all before. But I read your blog and will not forget your plight. Your blog alone, if I was a judge would be enough for me to know that your children belong with you.

THEY are cray, not you. You're the sane one.

Everytime it rains, I always think, is this going to be the one that doesn't stop? Because the way this society is going, I think it is just a matter of time.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:56 pm

I just went to the parents section of the local craigslist message board and left a message about CPS. Maybe you could help parents by posting links to your site there too.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

I went to court in May 4th and DCFS had put in another emergency report right before court and printed out my website and said I could be liable for defamation, etc. and that I was breaking case confidentiality by listing my caseworkers name on the site, just in the narrative on line diary and posting a small picture. The report said they wanted the court to demand me to take it down.

I took it down before I entered the court room however the referee said that I could still write on my blog, but I must take all the confidentiality information down, like casename, number, and I took off all the names of the dcfs people on the case, so that is that....and I put the site back up.

I understand what they're saying so I fixed the site up a bit and am using fake names for the workers and other people. My case is ending, closing soon and not to my wishes. There are so many things I can do on a computer and I am going to do more once this case is closed.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Websites”