Good Afternoon all...

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Good Afternoon all...

Postby LynMCo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Lynmco-childpunishingservice.blogspot.com

2 new posts today "Shut up, Get in line, Do as your told..." re: the different ways my husband and I were treated by SW's. IMHO Although we both don't like being, bullied, over run, threatened constantly,... I have a harder time letting it slide. Also, "Excuse me, Your qualifications?" re: These young girls, fresh out of school. Not mothers, no life experience, Although they think they know it all, I did at that age, they have no clue! Why are they allowed to make extreme life altering decisions? What qualifications do they posess? ZERO! NADA! ZIP!

Daruma

Re: Good Afternoon all...

Postby Daruma » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 am

Between the suffering your little girl endures, and the arrogance of your young caseworker, your blog is painful to read. My heart goes out to your daughter.

It's not entirely clear, though, why they took your daughter. Was it because you were divorcing? If so, that seems strange and arbitrary, considering how many other divorced and unmarried parents there are. Was the adoption complete at the time your divorce started?

And why did her first mother lose her to CPS? Was it because of the same caseworker who's taking her now?
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

Return to “Websites”