Stop DSHS

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LaceyJ80

Stop DSHS

Postby LaceyJ80 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm

https://sites.google.com/site/stopdshs/
This is my site I am creating to help people fight CPS. I just started it so it doesn't have much yet but it does have a long list of agencies to contact regarding CPS. Most are for the State of Washington but I also have a lot national agencies as well. I hope this can help everyone.

strawberry

Re: Stop DSHS

Postby strawberry » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Lacey,
I clicked on it and didn't see any posts. Please, let us know when you have posts up. What has been your experience with CPS?

I'm in Oregon and have started a blog www.mycpsjourney.com to share my experience with others and what I've learned about freedom. Knowledge really is power, I'm glad you are doing this. Perhaps once you get it up and running I can list it on mine (which I'm still working on too :wink: ).

Blessings!
Strawberry

Hug Your Children -- Because You Can." --Marivette Torres

LaceyJ

Postby LaceyJ » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 pm

No posts yet because I just started the website today. The most important thing that I want people to see is the contacts list. Click on that. It has a long list of politicians and government agencies to contact.

LaceyJ

Postby LaceyJ » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

https://sites.google.com/site/alaniworrellisevil/home
This link explains my connection with CPS a little better but it also is not complete yet. The couple accused of the abuse are my friends. BTW Strawberry I looked at your site and it is amazing. Very informative and written so eloquently. I have A LOT more stuff to post on my website but I felt it was more important to get the list of contacts out right away. A lot of them are Washington State contacts but if you keep scrolling you will see a lot of national contacts as well.

Return to “Websites”