Opinions and comments please...

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Opinions and comments please...

Postby LynMCo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 am

http://lynmco-childpunishingservice.blogspot.com/ My post entitled "We Don't Go Hand in Hand" written by a former foster (self) hoping to share my experience and perspective re: relationship between SW's and Fosters. Hopefully enlighten... Comments always appreciated.

strawberry

Re: Opinions and comments please...

Postby strawberry » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Wow, you've done a great deal of work. It looks like people have been visiting your blog as well. I'm glad you are doing this. People NEED to be informed from people who have personal experience to share about what CPS is like. I can tell you are very passionate.

Keep us posted when you make more posts.

Many blessings to you!
Strawberry
www.mycpsjourney.com
Last edited by strawberry on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

I loved your Blog. I didn't have time to read everything & saved it as a favorite. Is there a chance you can be reunited? I too have been in situation with the CPS and the Judical System and scarred for life. It's unbeliveable the power they have and able to get away. You are in my Prayers

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 am

Thank you both for your kind words. No, there will be no reunion. She's been adopted by the strangers the SW gave her to. Yes, I am passionate. Drowning in the darkness the SW left me in was destroying me. I decided one day that until I'm reunited with my baby, I will take back my esteem which they shredded. I didn't have the opportunity to defend my reputation in court. However, through my blog, the truth will be told! When I google the workers name these days, there's a certain satisfaction in seeing at least 10 posts from my blog come up. I know, petty in many ways but, it's all she left me!

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Strawberry I visited your blog today. Sorry to hear of the intrusion into your family's lives. I have placed a link to your blog on my home page. I would like to read more later. BTW I love the design. I hope by now they've been pushed back out of your lives. Since my experience I have a true belief in the saying "Absolute power, Absolutely corrupts..." IMO The agency has come to believe they're gods. There is a very real need for an independent body to supervise them, put them back in check.

littleplanet

Postby littleplanet » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

I just toddled off to have a quick look-see....
and your latest entry reduced me to a puddle.
You, ma'am, are a powerful writer - and I can't
begin to even imagine the inspirational source
for it -
(worth every eon it'll take to read it all...)

All I can say is......I hope one sweet day your
daughter is mighty proud of you!

and thank you for sharing.
just let me laugh when it's funny
but when it's sad, let me cry

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you little planet

strawberry

Postby strawberry » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Lyn,
That last post was beautiful! I feel like my heart is being ripped out when I read it. I'll keep you and your sweet, beautiful daughter in my prayers.

Many Blessings!
Strawberry

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you strawberry!

Return to “Websites”