Thank you...

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Thank you...

Postby LynMCo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

To everyone who's taken the time to visit lynmco-childpunishingservice.blogspot.com I hit the 1300 mark yesterday. A small number true but, since I just started end of July, I'm feeling good. According to my stats a large number have come from this site so, I do thank you! According to the same stats in the past month, 21 people have used the wreckers name to get to my blog! I wonder if I should offer royalties. Lol! I'm thinking it could also be that her name was being searched for another reason and since we are now joined on Goggle, it may have been an accidental hit. Either way I'm okay with that!

annakenc

Re: Thank you...

Postby annakenc » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:33 pm

It's so true that they are punishing children. Thank YOU for that enlightened insight.
Also love that term "wrecker"! You should get royalties!
I visit another website called MaryJanes Farm Connection...and someone on there was talking about the boy child who was found (in Wisconsin) I think sitting alone early in the morning. When a single young man found the 2 year old, the boy cried and wanted to be picked up and kept saying MOMMY MOMMY.
Who knows how he wandered a mile from home, and whether it happened the night before or just that morning?
Who knows but that perhaps his mother NEGLECTFULLY (obviously) did not realize where he was....
FACT REMAINS...he wanted his mommy, or at least, thats what it seems. Thats what I think, and she should get help to preen her mothering skills, and give her hope for herself and this boy's relationship. I think the boy was returned to her, but I just thought of all the people who cry for their mommy and SS deliberately ignores their needs.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Return to “Websites”