kids gone without notice

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

chrissyandjesse

kids gone without notice

Postby chrissyandjesse » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Username:
chrissyandjesse
Groups:
Why are you here?:
i feel as if our children were taken wrongfully, they went to our childrens school and interviewed our children without us knowing. before they even interviewed my 12 year old son they read him his miranda rights. They arrested my son from school, took my other children, went to my home where my mother was babysitting my youngest arrested my mom, took my youngest and then called us to tell us this all took place. we could do nothing about it. my oldest son spent 4 days in jail and then was placed in a non relative home where he knew nobody and has not seen or talked to his siblings since. he is still in non relative care 7 months later even when sufficient family members have stepped up and said they would take them. we were given copies of the interviews that took place that day after they convinced us that we would lose if we took it to trial. there was not anything in the interviews that should have given them the right to take my children in the first place.

LynMCo

Re: kids gone without notice

Postby LynMCo » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

I don't understand, a 12 year old kept in jail w/out cause?? I'd find a lawyer w/" big ones"

Return to “Websites”