It Shouldn't Have to Happen to You or Your Children!

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

litllady

It Shouldn't Have to Happen to You or Your Children!

Postby litllady » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

Yes, It happened to me. It shouldn't have to happen to anyone else ever again!

Back in 2007 I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with one ill-mannered egotistical CPS worker that tore up my family for no reason. She literally NEVER gave me a solid reason for the removal of my children. Once she stole my children, It took me 6 months to get them back because 'that is their process' and that would be the 'first possible' hearing that I could get my children back. SIX MONTHS!

FightCPS.com helped me through those six months with information that I used to get my kids back on that "first possible hearing".

Now I want to help you. But I will get to that in a moment.

Without information such as "What To Do If CPS Workers Are Investigating You" I would have never thought to VIDEO record ALL of my interactions with CPS and bring a voice-activated recording device to my "evaluations" (thinly veiled attempts to help them pit a professional opinion against you in their records). I had one such 'evaluator' ON TAPE that says he 'had to' write what CPS expected him to write because of his 'contract'. Those tapes and the $2500 I had to spend on an attorney won me back my children. For good.

Here is my FightCPS.com post from 2007

I now work with a company that can get you in touch with an attorney WITHOUT incredible retainers like I had to pay. I wish I had the support of this company back in 2007. Please contact me if you should need legal advice. I can get you in touch with a dedicated law firm in your state for less than the cost of a dinner out. This includes 24/7 access to attorneys so if CPS shows up on your doorstep or you are detained for questioning you can have an ATTORNEY on the phone in 90 SECONDS. Imagine the look on their face when you politely ask them to wait at the door while you get your attorney on the line at 2am in the morning! YES, even at 2am! Don't let CPS destroy your family! Let me help you get the information you need directly from a quality attorney near you.

My website is SafeGuardFreedom or email me at safeguardfreedom [at] gmail.com and I WILL get you in touch with your attorney.
Everyone dеѕеrνеѕ legal рrοtесtіοn. And now, wіth Legal Shield, everyone саn access іt. Unlimited legal advice, letters, calls and more. Pre-trial and trial included. 24/7 emergency access to attorneys. SafeguardFreedomImage

Daruma

Re: It Shouldn't Have to Happen to You or Your Children!

Postby Daruma » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 am

litllady wrote:I had one such 'evaluator' ON TAPE that says he 'had to' write what CPS expected him to write because of his 'contract'.

That's amazing. How did you use the tapes for your defense? Did the judge allow you to play them in court? How did the CPS agents react? I would love to know exactly how this went down.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

litllady

Postby litllady » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:16 pm

none of the tapes ever made it to court... my lawyer reviewed them all and CPS was quite aware of the video recordings because I always set up the camera before i would talk to them... when we got to court the judge was even shocked that everyone was in agreement that the children should just come home.. not 'shocked' like i did anything wrong... but 'shocked' like it was unusual for the first hearing... my lawyer did have a 'closed door session' with the state before we were called and I don't know what he said or if it had anything to do with the tapes, but I did get the kids back and this was 4 years ago now...
Everyone dеѕеrνеѕ legal рrοtесtіοn. And now, wіth Legal Shield, everyone саn access іt. Unlimited legal advice, letters, calls and more. Pre-trial and trial included. 24/7 emergency access to attorneys. SafeguardFreedomImage

RainDE

Postby RainDE » Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I sadly had one of those psychologists, but no tape. :cry:

Return to “Websites”