New postings...

Post links to other websites here. One thread for each website please, so we can discuss them.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

New postings...

Postby LynMCo » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:53 pm

3 pretty new postings. lynmco-childpunishingservice.blogspot.com/ I'm sure that "Dear Ms. Wrecklage" would cause them to say, "see how angry she is? We made the right decision, yap yap yap..." What pisses me off is their ability to ignore the fact, they're the cause of the anger, hopelessness, destroyed self esteems, ...etc. Luckily, I no longer have to worry about what they're screwed up perceptions are. No more hoops to jump through. They've taken a piece of my heart and soul already. I only have time to pass waiting for a reunion. and I'll say what I damn well please! Hurting her career, even a little, Priceless!

BTW For anyone maintaining blogs, FB pages, web sites waiting for a reunion. I signed up for Google voice yesterday and posted it on my blog. When she calls it will go to VM and I'll get a text of the message. It will be my number always no matter if my cell phone number changes. Just a thought...

Return to “Websites”